Found another 87 GNX for sale - 2700 miles though

It only took three pages, but I got rid of him.:biggrin:

Cars.....drive them, love them, show them. Sitting in a collection does their history no good.

It only took three pages, but I got rid of him.:biggrin:

Cars.....drive them, love them, show them. Sitting in a collection does their history no good.

You're up late bud. Babies keeping you up tonight?

I agree 100% on the cars being driven. It's truely a shame that someone lets their car sit and gather dust because they're afraid to loose value.:mad:

1 car of each model should sit in a museum. all the rest should be on the road doing what their makers intended....... POSI BURNOUTS in your neighborhood.. Just my .02 cause thats all I have.. :)

I love people who look at collectable cars as an investment. If you had $40000 in 1987 and put it in a safe account earning on average only 5% annual you would have $129,004.00 today. More than ANY GNX has sold for to date.

Cars are not investments they are toys and hobbies and should be enjoyed. I saw a GNX with 140k on it and IMO the guy who drove it was one of the few who got their moneys worth out of it! If you can buy one flip it and make a buck when the market is hot great but IMHO I think you would have to be nuts to buy one to hold on for a long term investment, unless of course you're gonna enjoy it and drive it:biggrin:

Agreed! Dont Daily Drive it but Enjoy the car!
Also sitting 20 years does more damage than good to it!