Found these heads on E-bay

Ah man, If only you had sold them 2 months earlier!!!! Before I gave my heads away to the (slow) head porting machinist which STILL has my heads!! Although, I wouldn't mind a second set. John, do the heads have stainless valves too?
Thanks,
Derek:cool:

Originally posted by quicker6
do the heads have stainless valves too?
Thanks,

Should be 1.77/1.5 Stainless valves. :cool:

John, when can I take a look at them? :D

Also, what is the casting number?

Geoff

Off topic, but I met up with a guy in Waipahu that said he knows you Geoff. His name was Jeff also, he owns an '86 T-Type, black with a rear spoiler and Chevy rally wheels. Very nice looking car, perhaps you can persuade him to come out to the track as he said he hasn't raced his car yet, but is in the process of buying parts(aren't we all?).;)

Originally posted by KENNE-BILL
Off topic, but I met up with a guy in Waipahu that said he knows you Geoff. His name was Jeff also, he owns an '86 T-Type, black with a rear spoiler and Chevy rally wheels. Very nice looking car, perhaps you can persuade him to come out to the track as he said he hasn't raced his car yet, but is in the process of buying parts(aren't we all?).;)

Jeff is a friend of some friends of mine. They call him "Uli". Cool guy. I'll see him next month on Super Bowl Sunday. I might buy his stock T-Type rims from him. Last I heard, he BLEW his motor, racing at the track! :eek: :confused: I ask him when I see him.

I saw Jeff buying rims and tires for his Regal at that tire shop next to Larry's muffler shop(I think thats the name), he drove his car there which leads me to believe that it is running now;). Funny thing is I asked him if he raced it yet and was told no.

Funny thing is I asked him if he raced it yet and was told no.

That's what we all say when the ET is not to our liking.... :eek: :D

"Hey Geoff, clock your GN yet?"

(Me) "Ummm, no not yet." :p

Hey Geoff,
Keep with your car. You'll get the ET down to your liking!! Just gotta keep trying different tuning combinations until you find the right one. When I first got my car, it ran a pathetic, embarrasing, and humiliating 15.67 ET @ 86 MPH!! With some time, about a month, I got it tuned out well enough to run the 13.2's @ 103 MPH with 20 lbs. boost.

Why cheat yourself out of a good lie?

"Hey Bill, clock your GN yet?"

(the real and original Bill - not me) multiple choice here "Ummm"-

a. Nah, my GN is still down at Amii's shop getting worked on, pretty much done but just waiting on the pumpkin for the Ford 9".

b. Yeah, it went 10's last month but am still waiting on the pumpkin for the Ford 9".

c.Not yet, because my future father in law(K. Duttweiler) is still working on the Stage2 motor, but it did run 10's last month.

d.Not yet, I did try though, but my skinny person disguise still couldn't get me past the NHRA tech(far exceeded GVW allowed on track).

e.Been meaning to, but my FBI job and working part time for HPD and doing under-cover secret investigations at Camp Smith leave me with little free time, but it did run 10's last month.

f.Not yet, but hey- you gonna eat that Snickers?

:p

Why cheat yourself out of a good lie?

"Hey Bill, clock your GN yet?"

(the real and original Bill - not me) multiple choice here "Ummm"-

a. Nah, my GN is still down at Amii's shop getting worked on, pretty much done but just waiting on the pumpkin for the Ford 9".

b. Yeah, it went 10's last month but am still waiting on the pumpkin for the Ford 9".

c.Not yet, because my future father in law(K. Duttweiler) is still working on the Stage2 motor, but it did run 10's last month.

d.Not yet, I did try though, but my skinny person disguise still couldn't get me past the NHRA tech(far exceeded GVW allowed on track).

e.Been meaning to, but my FBI job and working part time for HPD and doing under-cover secret investigations at Camp Smith leave me with little free time, but it did run 10's last month.

f.Not yet, but hey- you gonna eat that Snickers?

:p

Personally, I like "F" the best. ;)

SOLD!!!!!

Hey John,
I decided to go ahead and buy your heads from you. Can I see them anytime SOON. I have been waiting much too long for the Machinist and have the itch to race this weekend. Could you give me a call when you see this post. (372-6235)
Thanks,

Derek, give John a call on his cell 386-0333 before anyone places a bid on the heads, would be less messy to cancel the auction now.:cool: