You can type here any text you want

Frame Notch Kit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turboz4life

Hi all, anyone know if there's a place other than G-Body Parts that sells the frame notch kit for our cars? Looking to get one but G-Body is out of stock. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Steve

I have been looking at that kit. I may just buy some 1/4" sheet and get crazy with my plasma cutter. :woot:

Yeah, I will be buying some 1/4" plate and just using my plasma cutter and making my own.Why buy it if I have the tools to make it.:geek:

why buy a kit? cause the material and sizes are done for you, no searching around for pieces,
that might work, yes,it will need trimming, so? your modifying a frame, you would expect to do alot of
specific fitting and welding,
I bought a kit, and installed it my self, it worked fine,and did just what I wanted,
good luck, post up you progress.

I used a kit and it needed tons of trimming nothing was even close to fitting after all the work it would be just as easy to make your own with plate!

I made cardboard templates of the rails after i fit them up just in case i do it again down the road!

Back