Fresh motor?.....

Same way i went I go to rons now too. Jack builds nice motors, he just built one for my 67 stang which is still up there if you get by there any time soon. Same here about Fred nothing bad to say about him just he is not a people person such as Paul, Jack, and of coarse Ron. Good group there you will be very happy.

That was your 67' fastback?I was there yesterday,sweet looking car Raist 103.Yep,I believe I'm in good hands with Ron and his crew.:)

Yup Jack did the motor and Paul put it in plus did the brakes, trans, just about every thing other then the body. Anyway I know you are way up there but I am going to Atco tongith with my friends in there 74 camero 502 BB (250 shot coming), 2k1 lighting w/ NOS (mid 11's or better), 2k lighting (my old one, 12's with just a pully and chip), and I am bringing my GN it does not have my big turbo back on yet or Ron's new "trans brake" but I am going to try the e brake and hope for 11 teens or better. I have had no luck with the e brake so it will be luck if I make it that far into the 11's. (11.60's leaving at 1 psi, thats all the brakes will let me). Antway I will be there from 5:30 on. See ya