{FS} Classic Fast Sequential EFI Standalone Engine Management ---

Wow this is a deal , I wish I had the cash to buy it, but I have a few fast systems here,....how many does one person need! Nothing wrong with these old systems.

Is your Classic fast still for sale? I'm trying to get some imfo to support a decision to purchase it from you.

I'm very interested but I'm trying to get more imfo. 1) Does it truly run 6 one cylinder engines? 2) Where can I get starter code?

OLD fast efi help still located athttp://www3.sympatico.ca/norbz/felpro.html
or email norbz@sympatico.ca
There are many places on this forum that will help you out if you search ... I never used this unit, and I personally cant help.

It comes with the original FAST disc ... maybe there is a starter code on it since it is customized to be used on a turbo 3.8? ---

Does the fast track adapter harness connect directly from the fast to the powertrain control harness?

Its my understanding that the Fast Track Adapter Harness allows you to plug it to the FAST COMPUTER ... and you unplug your stock computer , then plug that harness into the top of the FAST TRACK for a "plug and play" style system. I am not positive on that though ---

Its my understanding that the Fast Track Adapter Harness allows you to plug it to the FAST COMPUTER ... and you unplug your stock computer , then plug that harness into the top of the FAST TRACK for a "plug and play" style system. I am not positive on that though ---
I believe you are correct.Do you know if it has internal data logging? I'm not trying to run you around but I'm trying to understand the system and what I would be up against prior to purchasing it.Would you be ok with a postal money order for $750.00 if I purchase?

You better sit down and read how this system works, your going to have to sort out your own cranking fuel, afterstart fuel, warmup and accel enrichment, and many other things. If you don;t understand some things you can get into trouble, the car stall when cold, hot etc if not setup, but for boost it will put a smile on your face.........