FS:Large garret gt4294r BB turbo brand new never run

wamatam

boost junky
i am selling a brand new garret gt4294 1.01 a/r big turbo brand new never run never seen oil, no grime or dirt.ball bearing
5" exit,4.5" inlet and 3" inlet
retails for $2300 i am asking $1000 shipped

same turbo shown here

Ball Bearing Turbo - Garrett GT4294R/GT4202R (aka GT42R / GT42RS) : atpturbo.com

P1050567.jpg

i accept paypal

Is this a ball bearing? I dont see the water ports - as i thought it would have.

and to give you estimate of size thats a sbc edelbrock 8881 long neck water pump behind it.

not sold to me this has got to be a scam the turbo he is selling his journal bearing and he said it ball bearing. I called atp and ask them about the turbo they do not sell a oil cooled only ball bearing. and the pictures he sent me have the numbers ground off the side of the turbo. Looks to me to be an ebay knockoff.

I told him that its a non BB unit but he did not respond back to my PM. If anyone is looking for a real new garrett gt4202 (74.7 mm )NON Ball bearing. I have one for sale. for $800

I'm the one who got scammed, we'll see if he does the right thing and refunds my $$$$ Not interested in a journal bearing turbo when it clearly stated "BB Turbo"
I also made a few calls about the BB center section...

Anyone know this guy? No response to this ad, or my Pm. No refund, no turbo.. He has been on here, but I guess he doesn't want to deal with the issue.

My stupid a@@ sent Ppal via gift.. So I cant dispute. I have to go through my CC Co. All he had to do was say that he made a mistake and it was a JB instead a BB turbo and refund $. Or simply proved us wrong.. Thanks to some of the great members here, I have info on this guy,(he doesn't have a good track record on SyTY forum , Impalass forum) Got a licence plate name from one of his old posts, and contacted a fellow Turbobuick member and police officer in miami Fl. Hopefully I'll get somewhere soon.

My stupid a@@ sent Ppal via gift.. So I cant dispute. I have to go through my CC Co. All he had to do was say that he made a mistake and it was a JB instead a BB turbo and refund $. Or simply proved us wrong.. Thanks to some of the great members here, I have info on this guy,(he doesn't have a good track record on SyTY forum , Impalass forum) Got a licence plate name from one of his old posts, and contacted a fellow Turbobuick member and police officer in miami Fl. Hopefully I'll get somewhere soon.
if you need his adress, i can get it to you. i almost bought this turbo but backed out.

turbo has been shipped out this is a brand new never used turbo, and is how it was pictured in first post turbo was sold to me as what was listed i have no prior knowledge on this turbo and this is why i posted the pictures so there wouldnt be any second thoughts, i never intended on selling something that its wasnt i paid over $1500 for it so i figured at the retail price i got a deal, i no longer needed as i am not building engine anymore so this is why i sold for $860 shipped cost me $75 to ship it with the size of this turbo its a Big Boy turbo. but the turbo pictured is new and is what i was selling, a simple call to atp would have solved this, sorry for the confusion but i wasnt trying to rip anyone off on here.

i am selling a brand new garret gt4294 1.01 a/r big turbo brand new never run never seen oil, no grime or dirt.ball bearing
5" exit,4.5" inlet and 3" inlet
retails for $2300 i am asking $1000 shipped
Not Ball bearing.........:frown:
we'll see if he does the right thing and refunds my $$$$ Not interested in a journal bearing turbo when it clearly stated "BB Turbo"

turbo has been shipped out this is a brand new never used turbo, and is how it was pictured in first post turbo was sold to me as what was listed i have no prior knowledge on this turbo and this is why i posted the pictures so there wouldnt be any second thoughts, i never intended on selling something that its wasnt i paid over $1500 for it so i figured at the retail price i got a deal, i no longer needed as i am not building engine anymore so this is why i sold for $860 shipped cost me $75 to ship it with the size of this turbo its a Big Boy turbo. but the turbo pictured is new and is what i was selling, a simple call to atp would have solved this, sorry for the confusion but i wasnt trying to rip anyone off on here.

SO you shipped the turbo knowing full well that you misrepresented it, and that Fatride did not want what you had. Am I the only one missing something here?:confused:

He been doin shady stuff for years... I know who he is and where his shop is. I'm 20min from him