You can type here any text you want

Full weight 6spd street driven Supra runs 8.79 @162mph.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That's real impressive..... but John Shepherd has a Eagle Talon... with the turbo 4 cyl.... rowing the gears going 7's..... :eek: :eek:

I'll see if I can find the vid.

Shepracing.com Looks like 7.70 @ 191 and change looks like his fastest ..... rowing through the gears.... I see if I can find a decent vid and post in another thread....

Sorry for polluting this one.

That is impressive, I think there might be something from out my way that will be able to keep up with that!:eek:

Sick...

Supras are plain awesome !! brick, I've noticed that u have a soft spot 4 Supras :eek: ...just like me ! :biggrin:

Supras are plain awesome !! brick, I've noticed that u have a soft spot 4 Supras :eek: ...just like me ! :biggrin:

Yes I do. Much like our cars were back in the 80's these cars were also WAY ahead of their time in terms of technology and engineering that went in to them. I also think they are pretty nice looking cars although if I had one I'd probably take the wing off cause I've seen a few wingless and I think they look even better!:cool:

I agree. That Supra is impressive but John's Talon is wayyy more impressive. He was turning 7.7 a YEAR ago.. heres the vid..

YouTube - NEW! John Shepherd 7.70@191mph DSM 11/10/2006 (Inner View)

That's real impressive..... but John Shepherd has a Eagle Talon... with the turbo 4 cyl.... rowing the gears going 7's..... :eek: :eek:

I'll see if I can find the vid.

Shepracing.com Looks like 7.70 @ 191 and change looks like his fastest ..... rowing through the gears.... I see if I can find a decent vid and post in another thread....

Sorry for polluting this one.

I'm not going to take away from either car..... but 8 sec and street car shouln't be used in the same sentence.

If it can't run the number on pump gas... it isn't a street car IMHO.

Straight C16 or straight methanol hardly defines "street car" IMHO.

With that said.... I'm sure you could cut the boost back enough to run straight pump gas... and they would live fine.... but the ET's these cars are capable of would go out the window.

I personally would keep the wing...

if I had one I'd probably take the wing off cause I've seen a few wingless and I think they look even better!:cool:

I think most of the OEM wingless Supras are NA. Here's a new background for ya ! :)

newlogo.jpg

Back