G-BODY wheel&tire BLOWOUT, telestars, draglites,TTII,slicks,dragradials,et streets

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
Hey guys i would like to sell these wheels and tires local, i am located in kansas city KANSAS area

These were on my 87 Turbo Regal

I have a set of mickey thompson 28x10.5 et drags that i purchased new here for 299.00 on 4-2-2001, i still have the reciept....

I only used them for 1 season, 20 passes or less, and went with a smaller tire. They have been in my basement the entire time. Already dismounted from my rims.
They are not hard and my only reason for selling these tires and wheels is i am buying a new wheel and tire combo.

80.00 firm no trades for the 28x10.5x15

Now for the 6 eagle OUTLAW II SERIES 62 WHEELS
2 15x7 fronts with really good tires, i think they are 225 or 205 60 15 they are currently in a friends garage.

2 15x8 rears 26x10x15 et streets.. The tires are getting dry, would be great for running on the street, or doing some serious burnouts.

2 15x8 rears with nitto drag radials The tires are damn near bald, they hook great and would last a long time for track duty.

I think i only have 4 caps, and 20 lugnuts, will have to check for serious buyer.
420.00 FIRM for all 6 wheels with tires.
500.00 FIRM for all 6 outlaw wheels and 28" slicks
This is a few pictures of what they look like on a G-BODY

Also selling other wheels tire combo's,
draglights 15x8 with 275/60/15 15x7 with 235/60 bfg radials 550.00 ?

torque thrusts 16x8 with 4 inch backspace like brand new with 225 and 245
Ive got over 1000.00 into them. Would like to get 850.00 for them with tires. The wheels are perfect, only around 100 miles and never been outside over night.

ronals These are a black 5 star, can send pics or post them up 225 kelleys up front and 28x9x15 et drags. These wheels are LIGHT, and i was getting 1.54 60's with them I would like to get 450.00 for these, no center caps.

telstars 15x8 in the back with some old 265/50 pepboys 15x7 up front with no tires Nice wheels, just need to be cleaned Id like to get 550.00 for them

stock T-Type wheels with 235/60 mickey drag radials

More if your interested

CASH is the best payment, and no shipping, too much time

cid_000a01c7b67d6728e8d02e01a8c0-1.jpg

cid_004201c7b6b62bacda802e01a8c0MCC.jpg

cid_000901c7b67d6721bce02e01a8c0MCC.jpg

100_1850Small.jpg

Picture1001Small.jpg

Copyof100_0941WinCE.jpg

100_0898-1.jpg

100_0840.jpg

Damn I wish I had money right now. Those torque thrusts would be mine.

IF you're interested I have a pair of 8" wide GN rims and some other stuff laying around. I'd be interested in some trading but would completely understand if you want some cold hard cash.

Better pics and info on the ronals would be nice too. what size/bs, and can you get center caps for them?

Cold hard cash is my best friend right now, i dont need any more wheels right now:)

Sell your stuff, buy my wheels.

The TTII are like brand new, a really good buddy of mine works for firestone and when they mounted the wheels, it was a over and above job to make sure they were taken care of. He did the work himself.

I dont know the bs on the black wheels, if you own a Gbody then look at the pics cause they fit fine and no rubbing of the tires.
I tried finding center caps when i first purchased the wheels and couldnt find them, so i gave up and made the wheels my track wheels.
They are super lite and not rim screwed to the tires.
Here are some pics of what they look like, mine are black, and i found some of kenny's old car that was stolen years back.

Wished i had better pics of them on my white car, i will see if i can come up with some. They are currently bolted to my car, but its 25 miles away :redface:

BW

Attachments

• 27[1] (Small).jpg
    27[1] (Small).jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 595
  • d1_1[1] (Small).jpg
    d1_1[1] (Small).jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 595
  • 100_0561[1] (Small).jpg
    100_0561[1] (Small).jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 594
  • 100_3121 (Small).jpg
    100_3121 (Small).jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 593
  • 100_0540[1].jpg
    100_0540[1].jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 590
What is the BS on the Draglites? Any prob with rubbing? I do not have airbags on my car and do not want to roll the fenders.
Thanks
Bryan

What is the BS on the Draglites? Any prob with rubbing? I do not have airbags on my car and do not want to roll the fenders.
Thanks
Bryan

They fit great and been on and off my cars for 7 years.

They are 15x8 with 3inch backspace, were on my car when i purchased it.

BW

I was under the impression that you are not shipping any of these, if you have changed your mind please let me know, I'm interested in the TT2's.

I will not ship these wheels or tires, first line is plain and simple :redface:

Last line also mentions i will not ship.

I physically cannot pack these up and take them to the ups hub.

L5 blown disc, just got my epidural yesterday and feel great, i just dont want to lift anything heavy. After 1.5 months of walking with pain 8/10, i dont want to do more damage to my back. Not looking for sympathy, but thats just what it is,
I WILL NOT SHIP See above :)

BW

BW-
I'm going to mention those slicks to Keith tonight. I'm sure with his new motor he'll need a few extra sets.
Scott

I will not ship these wheels or tires, first line is plain and simple :redface:

Last line also mentions i will not ship.

I physically cannot pack these up and take them to the ups hub.

L5 blown disc, just got my epidural yesterday and feel great, i just dont want to lift anything heavy. After 1.5 months of walking with pain 8/10, i dont want to do more damage to my back. Not looking for sympathy, but thats just what it is,
I WILL NOT SHIP See above :)

BW
I am going to assume that this post was aimed at me...Excuse me for only noticing the part that I was interested. Next time I will be more attentive to the post at hand. :rolleyes:

I am going to assume that this post was aimed at me...Excuse me for only noticing the part that I was interested. Next time I will be more attentive to the post at hand. :rolleyes:

Its not aimed at you, even Shane the owner slipped the info about i cant ship.

I just put that there for future friends here asking if i can ship to them, i really cant do it. I actually had to back out of a deal with a guy from florida today.

I hope you understand, my back is jacked up, thats why i dont want to ship.

BW

Bryan, hope all goes well with your back. I know all too well what the blown disc feels like, although mine were cervical. I ended up with a 3 level cervical fusion( C5-C7 ) due to a dumbsh!t dumptruck driver wiping out 6 cars... I was in the second vehicle!!! $ 86,000 for surgery, $33,500 for hospital, 4 therapists, 6 weeks in a collar, 6 months off work. Do whatever it takes to avoid surgery if possible, it SUCKS. Rest up, spring is coming and your car wants you to race it:biggrin:
Bryan

I am still thinking about the Draglites but am also getting a bigger turbo and other stuff, got to check the car budget.

Bryan, hope all goes well with your back. I know all too well what the blown disc feels like, although mine were cervical. I ended up with a 3 level cervical fusion( C5-C7 ) due to a dumbsh!t dumptruck driver wiping out 6 cars... I was in the second vehicle!!! $ 86,000 for surgery, $33,500 for hospital, 4 therapists, 6 weeks in a collar, 6 months off work. Do whatever it takes to avoid surgery if possible, it SUCKS. Rest up, spring is coming and your car wants you to race it:biggrin:
Bryan

I am still thinking about the Draglites but am also getting a bigger turbo and other stuff, got to check the car budget.

Better start adding miracle grow to that money tree, i might be driving thru st louis..... Just depends on what i can get done here at the house this week

BW

how much for the T-type rims/tires, is it 4 or only 2.
I'll be flying into K.C. on the 31st and working in Topeka on the 1st :rolleyes: :mad: .

Thanks
Jim

how much for the T-type rims/tires, is it 4 or only 2.
I'll be flying into K.C. on the 31st and working in Topeka on the 1st :rolleyes: :mad: .

Thanks
Jim

I have 2 drag radials on t-type rims, if you can take them on the plane i have more if interested. 150 for the drag radials that are 235/60 and 100.00 each wheel for the t-type rims. They are almost perfect, they are off my white car and no curb checks.

If your coming to KC, hell man, stop by and we can talk turbo buicks.

BW

I have 2 drag radials on t-type rims, if you can take them on the plane i have more if interested. 150 for the drag radials that are 235/60 and 100.00 each wheel for the t-type rims. They are almost perfect, they are off my white car and no curb checks.

If your coming to KC, hell man, stop by and we can talk turbo buicks.

BW
Byran,

Company has changed my travel, flying me to Houstan and ride the plane thru Topeka. There is another flight on the 4th that they haven't covered yet, so I have hope I'll get that trip. I was looking forward to meeting you too, I'll keep you posted if I get that trip.