You can type here any text you want

Gabby Rojas's E85 T-type at Homestead 1/8 mile TnT.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYy582Lbt2g[/YOUTUBE]

At about 2 mins and 2 secs into this vid you will see Gabby's pass. From what I heard his best pass of the night was a 6.37 @110.

Funny how slow everything looked until Gabby got up there.

Shoulda lined up with the GT-ARRRRRRGH.

Gabby' s car was the only one there that wasnt a turd. I cant believe the crap some of the import owners will do to their **** boxes to make them quicker only to have them rip off blazing mid 7 sec eighths at a scorching 85-90mph.

What was that crap with missing body panels?

John, my best guess is some kind of kit car from the looks of it. LOL

As for the GTR I suppose it would've looked good on camera, but the times pretty much tell the tale. Keep in mind that track surface is not much better than the street and this is ment more to get the cars off the street and have some fun so most of the cars that show up are not all that fast. Most are daily driven cars with plain radial tires. Gabby has more left in his car, but I don't think he wants to crank it up at Homestead.

yep i was there with gabby in my buick as well... gabby had the fastest time of the night that night ( like thats a surprise !!! :P ) the car is a beast and trust me you guys havent seen that car REALLY run. I ran that gtr in my car which is also on e85 and low boost with the 130,000 stock tranny w/ stock converter that slips like a bitch! he got a little less than a car on me by the end...

YouTube - Andy Echevarria Buick Grand National 7.7 @ 94 mph

yep i was there with gabby in my buick as well... gabby had the fastest time of the night that night ( like thats a surprise !!! :P ) the car is a beast and trust me you guys havent seen that car REALLY run. I ran that gtr in my car which is also on e85 and low boost with the 130,000 stock tranny w/ stock converter that slips like a bitch! he got a little less than a car on me by the end...

YouTube - Andy Echevarria Buick Grand National 7.7 @ 94 mph

Nice pass Andy!:cool:

Back