garage clean out misc parts cheap maf pipe digital cluster gauges and other Gn stuff

Interested in the rear engine bay weather stripping. Is that the cowl weather stripping?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Cancel all the items I ordered to make them available for others, since you sold the cluster from under me I am not interested in anything else. I believe you made a wrong decision and next time if someone gets first in line,respect that. If not...I wouldn't sell on here. The next guy may tag you negative feedback... We have settled and this is enough.

So three people in line for it and no one here got it ?? NOT right

Bryan

Bryan,

Correct. Actually it would piss me off even more if someone else got it because that would REALLY be a crappy way to sell parts, so being sold local sale is not right, but hurts less. On a side note I think he is WELL aware of respectful 1st, 2nd, 3rd in line protocol for his next transactions.

So now that he knows the rules...
What parts are still available?
It is best just to edit your first post and post what is sold or remove the item from the list on your first post.
It's the easiest way to keep things straight.
Just another FYI

Wow is all I can say to all the above. Anyways FYI I already edited the op to what is still availableNext time you put dibs on a part have your cash ready I'm not going to sit and wait for anybody which I would have most definitely if you would have asked to hold it for you. If someone wants a part but isn't able to pay that day have courtesy and let me know I have no problem holding a part as long as the word is given. If not all I can expect is your just another Craigslist flake. There is my rant and if anyone has anything else to say go for it i will ignore you and you won't get my attention. This is my rant so like everyone's else's respect . If your not apart of it stay out of it this subject does not need cheerleaders.

And yes I'm a reasonable person and understanding to the unwritten code . Just next time if someone puts first dibs an isn't able to make the purchase that day all I ask is for the same respect in return and let me know( keep me in the loop)

You need to be patient as well, as in my case. I was driving to Nasville TN on a mission to examine tooling in a factory for much needed moldings for our cars. We all lead busy lives and sometimes because of this cannot answer your requests in 12 hrs. I'd take everything as constructive criticism and move on.

I'm not the one to get angry at a situation like this I'm a learner and adapter I make mistakes I'm a human but I learn from them and move on a smarter individual

I'm interested in the battery hold down..Do you have the hold down nut/screw?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Wow is all I can say to all the above. Anyways FYI I already edited the op to what is still availableNext time you put dibs on a part have your cash ready I'm not going to sit and wait for anybody which I would have most definitely if you would have asked to hold it for you. If someone wants a part but isn't able to pay that day have courtesy and let me know I have no problem holding a part as long as the word is given. If not all I can expect is your just another Craigslist flake. There is my rant and if anyone has anything else to say go for it i will ignore you and you won't get my attention. This is my rant so like everyone's else's respect . If your not apart of it stay out of it this subject does not need cheerleaders.

I really didnt expect to get it as I was 3rd in line....but I was never contacted. Paypal was ready. Not a big deal but you stated that you would go down the list.

Bryan