Gathering in Myrtle Beach in August

Beach Bums

Dear Beach Bums

I had a great time guys/gals. glad to see everyone made it home it one piece without any trouble. SloGN gave a little bit of trouble on the last 100 yds home. Only thing i could find wrong was the connectors down at the starter were corroeded. I cleaned them up with some sand paper and all is well so far (i hope). Roy you have a nice truck even tho it's hemi-less it's more reliable than a buick will ever be. Slider you need to light the fire under your butt and get that dang buick running ( i hear about it but don't see it, I think you just tring to be cool in a f- body by hanging with us buick peeps. :) ) Kevin when you get ready for a motor pulling party let me know at least a weekend a head of time so i can make sure that i'm not on call @ work that weekend or to make arangements to swap with somebody else.
SYD..... as for you. I don't think you are the mini-golf king. IF i remember right @ the nascar spped park golf i tied you so what gives bro. Also you need to light a fire under rodney's a$$ and get that darn tranny banging gears @ WOT.

Also roy on that short block how much do you want for it???? call me 336-736-1165 cell

If i get more then one day off in a week by the time the next meeting rolls around to get her running, i will bring her out, shot paint job, dirty/damaged interior, dented rear quarter panel and all. I wanted to have her running last month, just haven't had time to work on it. And don't have to try to be cool in a Fbody, they make you instantly cool. :tongue:

And as promised here's the poop on the hood insulators:
there are still a few still available from GM; I currently have 4 on order that I should see by end of the week. My cost is right at $90 each. Clint: on ehas your name on it, although I should charge you more given all the smack you're talking mr "king of mini-golf". :biggrin: Just remember we'll go again in about 6 months. Be ready.... :biggrin: Patrick, help me out when it comes time to re-build the perfect beast and one is yours. So that leaves 2 up for grabs unless I keep one for my own use.