Gathering in Myrtle Beach in August

NCTyphoon said:
Just stay out of the water so the rip tides don't wash ya out to sea :wink: .Wish I could go but I have to work :( At least it will be my last weekend for about 3 months

Can you come down on Saturday??

sorry to hear you won't be with us this time around Cheryl, maybe we'll see you at the lake in a few weeks.

t-minus 26 hours and counting........ :biggrin:

kh440 said:
t-minus 26 hours and counting........ :biggrin:

LOL!! What are you going to do?? Are you going to wear your clothes to bed tonight and set the clock for 12.01am and jump up and leave?? :biggrin:

Where is dinner tomorrow night anyway. Did we ever decide :confused:

hahahaha, very funny. Last count I thought it was everyone for themselves onFriday because some are arriving later than others.

Friday is up for grabs, dont be alarmed if approached by random camaro and firebird guys on the strip, Saturday night is meeting at Ripleys and some sort of drinking has to be done one of those nights :)

cool

I'll be drivin a black ram 1500 standard cab short bed, Where is the strip in relation to the hotel?

lets head to the beach gang :)

hey guys/gals

I'm siked about this trip has been a while since i have gotten out of BFE randleman :)

look for a slow moving faded gn with a tag that says it all SloGN :)

only 15 hrs and some till sun, boost and ladies on the beach i'll be the one looking for the big bolt-ons on the sand of course

Wish I could come Saturday, but I have to work. Yall stop in at High Point Regional next Thursday evening after I have surgery, I'll be there til sometime Friday. Have fun at the beach!

NCTyphoon said:
Wish I could come Saturday, but I have to work. Yall stop in at High Point Regional next Thursday evening after I have surgery, I'll be there til sometime Friday. Have fun at the beach!

we'll have a toast in your honor. you have our best wishes and prayers.

great time

hey guys/gals

had a great time at the beach this weekend. thanks for showing up roy, kevin, kelly, josh and of course clint :)

car did great on this outing til............. I was about 100yds from the house went to turn on to my road hit the brakes and the car dided no power on nothing so i just coasted in the driveway. after some checking the starter cable has comes loose on the eyelet that bolts on the starter. :eek:

i have been lucky with this car it seems like every time that it has let me down it has always been very close to home :) thank you Regal Gods lol

Miniature golfing, great food, plenty of sunshine, women :biggrin: , and it was good to meet all the people. Kevin it was great seeing you again, make sure SloGNman :D :D comes to help pull the motor with you when your ready. Rhino, good luck with the new dodge, even tho it is hemi-less.. Josh, nice to meet you man and we had an awesome time. Slider, are you even awake yet :confused:. We definately would like o continue having this trip and maybe do it 2 times per year, once in May and then again September or so. Everybody keep in touch and I hope to see you all again, only next time with a few more added buick peeps.

Regards,
Syd... (the miniature golf king :p )

Was a great weekend, was definitely what i needed. Was good hanging out with you boys. Looking forward to any other trips that may come up. :)

PS-It was my vacation, i wasn't about to wake up early, even got a late check out today to sleep an extra hour...woo hoo. :biggrin:

Geez Pat, thought I was having the "holy crap" moment with the mysterious disappearing tranny fluid. Would have given my left grape to have some of your grape alky additive...smelled atf all the way home: see NO evidence of a leak and checked the fluid level multiple times on the trip home and all looks well. Plan on making a trip up here late October/eary November for the engine pulling party.(I'll mak eit worth your while) Rhino: we WILL be doing this again weekend before memorial day so by all means mark your calender and start saving your pennies you are more than welcome to join us. Slider: give me a buzz if you need anything Buick or Camaro related, I'll even introduce you to my personal tuner/wrecker operator/all around caretaker Sharif; does good work, reasinable rates: just be patient with him. I will post here tomoroow with the results of how many hood pads,speaker covers, and tensioners I can still get. Oh, and Syd: just remember what happened to kings throughout history.......they were either de-throned or de-headed.....Hope to see youze at the lake in a few weeks, otherwise you know how to find me, if I can hook anybody up with something I will.......

Oh Yeah

I had a blast, now I wish I still had mine twice as much. I do still have a short block thought, and my buddy bought a first gen supra w/ blown engine for 100......... I am going to practice my mini golf skills, and look forword to hangin out again. I was great meeting you all.