You can type here any text you want

Gbodyparts upper & lower tubular cotrol arm combo deal.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Brian,

Your ad states you will be coming out with new upper CA's that are more street friendly. I have your upper CA's, but have not installed yet. What makes the new design more street friendly? I'm glad I haven't installed them yet cause now I can buy the lowers too!

this is one sweet deal. man i cant wait to get my full front end rebuild kit and these control arms.

Dang, we just got your uppers installed and put poly bushings in the stock lowers. Don't know if I want to mess with that front spring again though.
Great deal though, timing is everthing. :D

Jim

Brian,

Your ad states you will be coming out with new upper CA's that are more street friendly. I have your upper CA's, but have not installed yet. What makes the new design more street friendly? I'm glad I haven't installed them yet cause now I can buy the lowers too!

They will have poly bushings installed. Of course the price will reflect that.They will also follow the original shape.

it must be my settings
i can't see it on your post:mad:
but i could see it on the "quote" of your post:confused:

Highlight the hyperlink and right click on it and select copy, then open your web browser and right click again and select paste and see if that does not help.

Attachments

• Control arms.JPG
    Control arms.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 141
damn cant wait to get these. my bday is around the conrner i hope to get these and a frontend rebuild kit. i think it would go toghter nicely

Back