Glove compartment (flap) emblem

Gokou

Anyone have any pics of where this emblem (on that little flap thing they dare to call a glove compartment :p ) should be? My car was delivered to the original owner without this emblem. I have a NOS emblem , but I'd like to see a picture first so I stick it in the right spot.

Then again maybe I should leave it off as a testament to wonderful late 80's GM Quality Control, and add the missing emblem to the list with the stripped lug nuts, free body vent in the bottom of the front fender, and the poorly adjusted rear hatch... :rolleyes:

Don´t have any pic of it but it should be down in the right corner, just abowe the per. susp. emblem....... approx. 3/4" up from the bottom edge of the map pocket, got it?

Perfect! Just what I was looking for.

Now I have to decide if I want to stick my new emblem on, or leave it off as the car came originally...

Just put a small pice of 3M on it and you can remove it whenever you wan´t!

PS: Mine didn´t have it as well, and the white bird in the back...and the wheel centercaps was not WS6........ geeeezzzzzzzzz..... Mexicans at the factory?

I've seen alot of TTAs with that emblem just to the left of the "performance suspension emblem" , I liked that placement better so that's where I added mine..

$.02

Dave