GM TURBO 6 May Meeting

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
Ok everyone, anyone that is interested we will be meeting Sunday May 4th from 3 to 5 pm at the Quaker Steak & Lube in Concord NC off of the Speedway Blvd. exit. I am going to call the Manager the week of and request that we get a section of the lot blocked off for us to park in. They have REALLY GOOD hot wings and have alot of racing stuff hanging on the wall. Hope to see everyone there!! We will be posting our monthly get together here each month. If u have questions please PM me:cool:

Quaker Steak & Lube

Direction Information

Ok everyone, anyone that is interested we will be meeting Sunday May 4th from 3 to 5 pm at the Quaker Steak & Lube in Concord NC off of the Speedway Blvd. exit. I am going to call the Manager the week of and request that we get a section of the lot blocked off for us to park in. They have REALLY GOOD hot wings and have alot of racing stuff hanging on the wall. Hope to see everyone there!! We will be posting our monthly get together here each month. If u have questions please PM me:cool:

Quaker Steak & Lube

Direction Information

Who was it that got a "burnout" ticket last time leaving... :biggrin:

K.

Culprit

Who was it that got a "burnout" ticket last time leaving... :biggrin:

K.

Well... The person in question does note live in Kernersville, Winston Salem, Greensboro, Thomasville, Asheboro, Lexington, Welcome, High Point, or Level Cross... Somewhere around the area however :biggrin:

hmmmm, wonder if it could be someone with the intials of "patty-cake"?????

Unless the "engine gnomes" slip in and slap a set of bearings, timing chain, etc on my beast (at no charge) while I'm recovering from another treatment odds are I'll have to abstain from this adventure as well........

OK folks, this Sunday is the date. QS&L called me back to verify that we were still coming. They have blocked off a section of the lots where we can park together and we will sit outside near the cars and fellowship. See ya Sunday!!!

Time is as listed, guess you could call it an early supper, or late lunch. But we'll probably sit around longer than the designated end time. Come on out

Got room for an Impala? It's black so most won't notice.
Conrad