You can type here any text you want

GM TURBO6 October Meet

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hi everyone!

Dale, Phoenix_400 and I just got back from the Burlington meet earlier today and all I can say is, "WOW"! The hospitality, camaraderie, tips, advice and complete lack of "I'm better than you" attitude made this a fantastic first experience! Except for the rain on Sat. (we found out our windshield wipers actually DO work), everything went without a hitch. Special thanks to Clint and Richard for organizing/hosting - wonderful guys! Unfortunately, I now have a HUGE shopping list for our '87 with all the ideas/advice we got (hee hee). I could go on and on, but I'll spare you. :-) Is this an annual thing because if it is, we are SO there! Thanks again to everyone who came for being so nice - BTW, there's a lot of love put into these cars and it shows! Have a great evening!

I would like to say thanks as well.Incredible collection and great people.

I would like to say thanks as well.Incredible collection and great people.

Chris is would like to also thank you as well as Chris donated alot more than he should have to door prizes. Chris gave away at least 3 shift kits as well as some billet servos for the 2004r. You are a standup guy man is all I can say. Oh and by the way, steer clear of those aardvarks :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Chris they were some great prizes! Thanks bud!

Although I didn't win anything:mad: :biggrin:

I was amazed at the turn out this time. I assisted in March and this time it was truely remarkable and definitely set the bar high. The door prizes from the vendors, I just couldn't believe it. I can't wait til next year. I had a blast and enjoyed meeting each and everyone of you.
TURBOWIFE
ps. chris- try small packaging, I couldn't sneak off with the shift kit with Clint following me around. LOL

Back