You can type here any text you want

GN for sale in N.H.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1turbo6

this is an 87 T-top car, lots of options. I bought this car not running in N.C. about 4 weeks ago and have replaced the coil/module,MAF,plugs manifold gaskets,turbo(stock) runs and drives, body in good shape (no rust)but needs paint (faded but will take a buff)and weatherstripping,other misc work. has postons headers, upgraded pump,hot wire, accufab reg, 868 injectors, k&n filter. this is a great car to drive while you restore. the mileage is unknown due to a broken odometer at time of purchase (fixed now) carfax showed clean title and 49k in 2006,but not sure. asking 6000 B/O call (603)320-7817
Dave thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_1372.jpg
    IMG_1372.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 452
  • IMG_1373.jpg
    IMG_1373.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 466
  • IMG_1375.jpg
    IMG_1375.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 443
87 Gn

Hey ever think of trading for a 87 t-type with t-tops? The car has had the engine rebuilt with about 8,000 miles on it. the car has 89,000 original miles, the interior has all new gn seats front and rear, new steering wheel and headliner. Way to many performance mods to list. let me know if interested. thanks turbotype87@yahoo.com

Turbotype87 is my brother. He can't post pics, but i'll try to for him within the next day or two. He wants a GN so he's willing to sacrifice losing on the T. The car is painted 88 Cocquest TSI blue including all jams. Looks factory. Other then some clearcoat issues this car is mint and FAST!!

Ken B.

Back