GN on it's way from Brooklyn to the Orlando World Street Nationals

I dont have Al's number,I have talked to Mike,But last time i tried calling he put Al on the phone,
Phones are a wonderful thing.Best thing,They make outgoing and take incoming calls.

I thought these boards were to inform people of everything that goes on good and bad. i wonder why the reply i posted got deleted just because i was informing everyone of the work that was done to our vehicle and the disaster in Orlando. If Otto was so concerned about the car im sure he would have called or at least tried to help in someway. As i am sure this post will get deleted as well.

Nothing was deleted, we lost a whole half a days posts! Sorry about that!

Yeah, I think mine got deleted too. I believe it was regarding 2FASTSUV's question about your pictures and them not being accessible. I replied back saying I was able to see them no problem and maybe he just needed to create a free account on the Kodak web site. What's going on here? I hope this is not one of those "mysterious" web site crashes that the old TB.com as well as the **** site is so prone to having... Strange that some sites seem to have all the crashes and "missing" posts. I'd really like to know what's going on cause I expect now that Shane's taken over things are going to change and maybe some of us will start regularly posting here again...

Art.

Thanks Art, things have changed. There will be no deleting of threads to cover anything.

Sorry to interrupt:tongue: