You can type here any text you want

GN on PAST TIME

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Holy cow.. that had to be a setup.. Fess up Toni!

PT54 car at 22psi "should" run faster than. I would have guessed 11.30's

Good times.

That would be cool to be on that show, i bet he was nervous :)

12.444 :o I think i fell asleep during the last half, what happened?

BW

lol the girl that nailed it also stated at the opening of the episode that she owns a GN. I wonder if that was her husband driving her own GN lol. Anyways there was a nice black T with chrome bumpers on a recent episode I saw. It was on 17s but with MT drag radials back there. I thought it was gonna spin, but it pulled a strong 60 and went 11.0 at 119 or something.

Pass time suggestion...

I saw an episode recently where some sort of racing association/car club was featured and brought a bunch of high priced cars most of which were twin turbo powered Vipers and a few Lambos. I immediately thought a show of Turbo buicks would be the way to go but it looks like it would have to be with the guys out west since all the programs seem to be from the Zmax facility. By the way those Vipers were brutal...1200hp and running in the 11s?

Well.... I'll be..... I remember seeing that episode at least once...... and it never registered to me that that was our Toni C. ....... WOW....... great job.

I saw an episode recently where some sort of racing association/car club was featured and brought a bunch of high priced cars most of which were twin turbo powered Vipers and a few Lambos. I immediately thought a show of Turbo buicks would be the way to go but it looks like it would have to be with the guys out west since all the programs seem to be from the Zmax facility. By the way those Vipers were brutal...1200hp and running in the 11s?

they were the crew from underground racing.

"I think i fell asleep during the last half".. That show tends to affect people that way....

I could see it now...

All the TR owners saying "Stock block, some injectors, bigger turbo and a chip." :cool: They would never get within a half a second of the E.T. :biggrin:

Holy cow.. that had to be a setup.. Fess up Toni!

PT54 car at 22psi "should" run faster than. I would have guessed 11.30's

Good times.

I remember the filming of that episode. I was holding up a sign in the stands that said 11.49. The track had not bean hooking that well, as it was cold that night.

After she won, I asked her why she quessed so low on the GN. Then she said "I didn't see a helmet in his car;) plus I have seen several Buicks make a bad pass at the Buick events that were not tuned right".:wink:

What ever her method I was i won't argue with her.

lol the girl that nailed it also stated at the opening of the episode that she owns a GN. I wonder if that was her husband driving her own GN lol.

That was not me driving Toni's TSM car. At the time that episode was filmed, I had the body off the frame of her car. We were not even allowed to go into the pit area until she was filmed.

I could see it now...

All the TR owners saying "Stock block, some injectors, bigger turbo and a chip." :cool: They would never get within a half a second of the E.T. :biggrin:

LOL...... That is exactly what I would say:biggrin:

Back