GN owner occupations

Manager Technical Architecture and Engineering (Federal Government). Well payed and earn every penny.

And with all the overtime you've been putting in, you're beginning to miss her. ;)

Too funny. We have 2 young kids and when I need some alone time I go work in the garage. Sometimes they come out and interupt. I start asking for them to bring me tools and they usually leave pretty quick LOL.

Most interesting topic...

Electrical (and sometimes mechanical) design engineer.
Work for a OEM that sells metering products to the petroleum industry around the world. The petroleum business is going hog wild right now.
We have enough orders this first quarter that we have almost matched all of last year! :eek: I can't believe I finally get a vacation next week, thank the Lord. Too busy, but that's job security. I wish I got the bonus checks.

TurboJimmy and I have a trait in common as my wife has told me that many of her friends don't believe I know how to work on cars. :biggrin:

ahhhhh, well.........

was fleet manager for a city, now kinda retired (again)
I guess I'll go back to real estate again.
made lots more in real estate, but wanted stability of 40hr week,
I have land for sale in AZ,CA,IA,NC, anyone interested?
it has been a good year for us, we have made a few good deals, and some super friends!

cruzn57

was fleet manager for a city, now kinda retired (again)
I guess I'll go back to real estate again.
made lots more in real estate, but wanted stability of 40hr week,
I have land for sale in AZ,CA,IA,NC, anyone interested?
it has been a good year for us, we have made a few good deals, and some super friends!

cruzn57

HAlliburton homeland security coordinator..........

Too funny. We have 2 young kids and when I need some alone time I go work in the garage. Sometimes they come out and interupt. I start asking for them to bring me tools and they usually leave pretty quick LOL.

haha I guess they arent real car kids...I remember I HATED being gopher for dad but you learn stuff fast watching...I also hated being the rinser person with the leaky head when he washed cars...I always was soaked.

Jason

I build Hot Rod Harley Davidson Touring motorcycles & products. Fast motorcycles you can enjoy ALL day with the music blasting.

small bussines owner(mobile electronics/12v electrical repair)ironically i SOLD the gn a few months ago to start this store:eek: ,hopefully make some money and buy a "better"one this summer.

Retired US Navy... way back in 88
Now a cell phone technician.

RF (Radio Frequency) System Performance Engineer, in the Wireless World here.

Everything is changing so fast here, (Voice Over IP), Cisco Routers, Data, etc, and it's constantly changing so fast!!

Expect the Networks soon to put live TV on your Cell Phones, and also expect talking and seeing the person "Live at the Same Time" ... coming real soon.

"Hey, I thought a Cell Phone was for a little privacy & trying to get away from everything??"

L.E.O. here :cool:

Support my habit with Overtime, IT work on the side, and the occasional pension loan... :D

Another Telephone company employee here. The money is good and can work as much as i like. I have the same deal with the wife that the OT is car money, but i never spend that much. :p

Field service engineer (mechanical) for the power generation industry. Pay is decent, but don't think I'm going to stick with it much longer. Too much travel and being on salary is getting old, especially when working on a job site pulling 7 12's but no OT pay.

Lets see the economy depends on which part of the USA your standing in.

As for my job is called UNEMPLOYED currently. Mr T will be on the chopping block come springtime if I don't get a job to support the 6 of us. :frown:

I knew this was coming when part of my job went to the 1 BILLION folks in INDIA. Imagine when the USA opens the floodgates to come here. We all will be out of jobs.

I have a part time stint at the post office & have begged at 47 years old that they keep me on beyond Christmas. I really don't want to resort to unemployment checks. Especially the New Hampshire ones pay JACK.

full time student at Purdue university right now. Last summer I worked at the Hummer H1 plant drilling holes for the armor on the millitary Hummers. This summer I have an internship at GM at their truck plant in Ft.Wayne, IN not sure what I'll be doing there but I was told it should be something like a line supervisor.

IT in the Navy with one more tour before my 20 yrs will be up.......Can't wait to get back to MD area and probably be a Walmart Greeter or something like that.........."MAG'S" Bunch I know its not called that anymore but "Hello from Honolulu" see you'all soon...........