GN Parts - Powermaster, turbolink, jacket

rbogle

Have several items for sale:

1. Remanufactured Powermaster unit - Complete unit, never istalled, bought as spare 3 months ago and just sold the car. - $450 shipped anywhere in continental US.

2. Brand new OEM Door Sills (2ea) - $80 shipped

3. TurboLink 4 - Manual, CD, and cables - $200 shipped.

4. New jacket with embroidered GN logo on front and back (XL, Black Flannel Body, Black Leather Sleaves- $150 shipped

5. New OEM rear shocks - Make offer

Items

1. Remanufactured Powermaster unit - Complete unit, never istalled, bought as spare 3 months ago and just sold the car. - $450 shipped anywhere in continental US. - SOLD

2. Brand new OEM Door Sills (2ea) - $70 shipped

3. TurboLink 4 - Manual, CD, and cables - $175 shipped.

4. New jacket with embroidered GN logo on front and back (XL, Black Flannel Body, Black Leather Sleaves- $125 shipped

Offers welcome.....

TurboLink - Typhoon

I have no idea whether or not this will work with the Typhoon. The turblink website says that the Typhoon is supported, but doesn't say anything about the cable. Maybe someone else on this board knows.

Here's the turbolink website: http://www.turbo-link.com/

Interested

interested in the turbo link. Still have it? As new? Did it work well for you? Let me know . Email me as I don't hang here very often. gravelyman at yahoo dot com Thanks.

Rich

TurboLink - Typhoon

Turbolink pics sent and received info from Ken Mosher (the maker of Turbolink) that it is fully compatible with the Typhoon. Just need to select it from the vehicle list.

Turbolink 4 is still available....

Update

1. Remanufactured Powermaster unit - Complete unit, never istalled, bought as spare 3 months ago and just sold the car. - $450 shipped anywhere in continental US. - SOLD

2. Brand new OEM Door Sills (2ea) - $75 shipped

3. TurboLink 4 - Manual, CD, and cables - $200 shipped. - SOLD

4. New jacket with embroidered GN logo on front and back (XL, Black Flannel Body, Black Leather Sleaves- $150 shipped

Update

2. Brand new OEM Door Sills (2ea) - $75 shipped

3. TurboLink 4 - Manual, CD, and cables - $200 shipped. - SOLD

4. New jacket with embroidered GN logo on front and back (XL, Black Flannel Body, Black Leather Sleaves- $150 shipped - SOLD