GN Street Race *Video*

Looks like deer valley air port, anyone in the phx area wants a good parts car cheap clean tittle lots good stuff , come take my car, bring trailer

Originally posted by T- Type Tim
Looks like deer valley air port, anyone in the phx area wants a good parts car cheap clean tittle lots good stuff , come take my car, bring trailer

Are you serious??
how much???

In NO WAY taking anything from the GN but the reason he won was because that other car couldn't hook to save his life. He went in and out of it the entire way down! Lisen to it. Granted the GN had a shhitee start too but....

Would have been a different ending If it were on a real track.

:cool:

if anyone else here has kazaa you can de a search for grand national in teh vides section, leave it ant that and you'll find quite a few videos. I found one, the video was from the back seat of a gn, aginst a blue viper with another gn(appeared to be a gnx) on the other side of the viper. the outcome of the race is easly predictable, both gn's killed the viper. theres probably 5 more of them, if you there also look for a race with a camero running aginst a old dodge caravan. you'll be suprised.

Originally posted by denn454
if anyone else here has kazaa you can de a search for grand national in teh vides section, leave it ant that and you'll find quite a few videos. I found one, the video was from the back seat of a gn, aginst a blue viper with another gn(appeared to be a gnx) on the other side of the viper. the outcome of the race is easly predictable, both gn's killed the viper. theres probably 5 more of them, if you there also look for a race with a camero running aginst a old dodge caravan. you'll be suprised.

The video of the 2 GNs beating up on the Viper is on www.buickpower.com and I've seen the vid of the turbo Minivan walking the Camaro....

I liked how the GN kept his lights off until he built boost, then turned them on, signaling the flagger to drop his arms and then the race started.

Cheater! :)

Don't know if any of you guys noticed but that Camaro had a parachute! The guy even had a helmet on to go with the roll cage.

Pretty serious car....