You can type here any text you want

gn1performance.com????

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

I have been checking this site out after seeing their 3" downpipe with external wastegate on ebay. After browsing their website, I learned they also sell 3" dual stainless exhaust. They look to be almost identical to ATR's products. Have any of you purchased anything from this company?? I am going to call about their prices tomorrow becuase they are not listed online. Any info would be great! Thanks guys! -------Jeremy

GN1 PERFORMANCE

eBay Motors: BUICK GRAND NATIONAL DOWNPIPE & WASTEGATE COMBO HEADERS (item 120154027744 end time Aug-29-07 09:15:57 PDT)

Nice find! That looks just like my old ATR 3", except for it's shiny:biggrin: Let me know on the price!

I have been over to GN 1 Performance and have looked at his test GN with the 3" exhaust. It is SS and looks to be a very nice setup. I think Archie is getting $650 with the SS mufflers. He also has the Kenny Bell SS headers and a bunch of other items not listed on the web site.
Jeff

Back