You can type here any text you want

GNX 186 for sale: 35k obo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fastdavedk

I listed my X on Ebay twice and the experience was siginificantly less than satisfying to say the least. The short of it is the car is beautiful and rust free; It has a non numbers matching engine and some performance upgrades. 35k obo.

If its areal gnx it is worth the money.where are you going to find a gnx you can drive for that money.the market sucks right now .I wish I had the money to buy it. I thought the car sold on evil bay? The buyer back out?

Yeah the X did sell on ebay but the buyer backed out claiming he could not get the financing. Very annoying but in the scheme of things no big deal.

Where are you located, and are there some pics available, and any part trades for another very very nice and also rust free TR, thanks.

Ron

im interested i saw it on ebay but i didnt see the under carriage with the rear if you can email me some pics or pm me and ill give you my email maybe we can make a deal

sorry take me out of consideration, there is just no way I could get rid of or sell my car, thanks,,,,,, and sorry for the confusion, up for a good price on a GNX

Ron

Check out the gnx section and theres a thread 186 GNX for sale,it has a link to the ebay pictures.Good luck with the sale,if I had the money I would buy it for sure.

Back