GNX #212 for sale $123,500?

Waited27years

For $123,500?

Been in storage for 20 years ad says. Look at the engine up close, it’s not jiving, Leicester missing etc.

What happened to the glove box? Why is the trunk carpet stained so badly with only 3k miles.
There’s a bolt holding on the stock air box when they left with a pushed in plastic black grommet. That airbox should not have been removed with that low miles.

Looking at the steering wheel spoke rust it wasn’t climate controlled.
You can get a sub 10k mile almost flawless stock car for that price.

there is a very nice one in Jacksonville FL , guys name on here is robsiron

I'm local to this car and might go take a look on Saturday. I'm 99% sure this one was on Ebay out of orlando a few months back at 100k and no takers. Tried to email seller but email bounced back so I thought it was a scam.

I'm local to this car and might go take a look on Saturday. I'm 99% sure this one was on Ebay out of orlando a few months back at 100k and no takers. Tried to email seller but email bounced back so I thought it was a scam.

I have one with 922 miles for $125k. One of I think 20-25 left with under 1k miles. Do not have it advertised right now. Just sitting on it..

Wow..that's the car out of Jacksonville? Not only is that beautiful, the photos taken at dusk are amazing. This one was on Ebay, correct? I purchased a higher mile car in May, would have loved to have #392, but honestly what I paid pushed the limits with the wife, so I had to be realistic. It must be difficult in 2 ways to own that one, not to drive it, or to drive it and see it accrue mileage...

Wow..that's the car out of Jacksonville? Not only is that beautiful, the photos taken at dusk are amazing. This one was on Ebay, correct? I purchased a higher mile car in May, would have loved to have #392, but honestly what I paid pushed the limits with the wife, so I had to be realistic. It must be difficult in 2 ways to own that one, not to drive it, or to drive it and see it accrue mileage...

Yes, was on eBay and am in Jax. If it was my only 'fun' car i wouldn't think twice about adding the miles, but since I have others to drive it doesn't bother me to not drive it. Considering all of the cars I've beat on and destroyed over the years its kinda nice to part of preservation. I owe it to the hobby..haha