You can type here any text you want

GNX 281 and low mile 87 gn for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WeSS

I gotz 2 sub woofers
Will sell individually or would consider a combo deal as well. Gnx # 281 with 1,861 miles. Asking $80,000.00. 87 Gn with 6,056 miles. Asking $30,000.00. Pictures are here:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/gnx-fortunate-547/243754-gnx-281-a.html

Both ride on oem goodyear tires and have been in climate controlled storage. Professional care given to both cars. Fuel tanks have been drained and fresh fuel added, power antennas both work, fluids changed, detailed, etc. Cars are available. Must contact me to make an appointment. Willing to negotiate price but please serious inquiries only. Please no tire kickers. Thankyou, Wes

I'd buy it but their is rust on the inside edge of the tail pipe & mud spewed all over the car :eek: :D
J.K.
TTT for you Wes.

lol

I'd buy it but their is rust on the inside edge of the tail pipe & mud spewed all over the car :eek: :D
J.K.
TTT for you Wes.

If I did not know any better I would have sworn that was grumpy posting under your screen name :eek:

Someone will grab these up over the next couple months.

GNX # 281 & low mile mint 87 gn twilightsentinel hardtop

For all that emailed me requesting pictures sorry it has taken so long. I will email you all a link to this URL. Thanks for checking these cars out. Both cars are in professional storage and we have located some missing information and sought after items such as window stickers and a few other things. Appointments can be made to view/possibly purchase these cars. Contact me via pm for phone number. Everything is correct. Enjoy the pictures :eek:

027_27.jpg

025_25.jpg

020_20.jpg

019_19.jpg

017_17.jpg

016_16.jpg

015_15.jpg

014_14.jpg

I took a look at both of these cars last week. They are both gorgeous car and both are perfect.

gnx/gn

I took a look at both of these cars last week. They are both gorgeous car and both are perfect.

I felt the same way when I was there twice. They are as close to going back 21 years to a local buick dealership and picking them up new.

GNX # 281 and 6,000 mile 87 gn

Sale pending on both cars!

Not to be stupid, but did GNX's have deeper pans on the trans? Were they available from GM? Gorgeous car btw :)

Update

We had to break up the pair. The Gnx was sold today by itself. Congrats to its new owner.

The 6,000 mile 87 gn will be available for purchase after Bowling Green. For anyone interested please pm or email me. I will be posting pictures of the original tires(still on car), options, actual mileage, undercarriage, RPO sticker, engine compartment, and all other important shots of the car.

Back