GNX Dash Help????

gnjim3

Hi
I have acquired a used GNX (VDO Guages)dash (SES and appropriate lights on the left side)and I am in the process of hooking it up.
1. From the harness on the back, to the left, right behind the back of the oil pressure guage, there are 2 pairs of wires that are twisted together and have female quick connects that are colored as follows..
2- white with maroon stripe
2- White with blue stripe
Then there is another wire that is white with silver stripe.
Where do these wires go?
2. The dash came with a short speedo cable, then a strange T that has a red and black wire coming off it. Where do these wires go?
3. A small screw in temperature sender?? Where does this go?
4. A large oil pressure?? sending unit with a black cap at the end. Does the black cap hold something? Is this supposed to screw in by the oil filter adapter on the block?
Any help would be appreciated!!
Thanks,
Jim

OK...
I have it figured out for the most part. I am still stuck with the PAIRS of wires that are routed as follows
1. White with blue stripe goes to FASTEN BELTS
light
2. White with maroon stripe goes to SERVICE ENGINE light.
3. Then I have a silver with white stripe wire that comes from the tachometer...Does this go to the paired wires at the back of the alternator??

Any help with these would be appreciated!!
Thanks,
Jim:confused:

And two more things,
I have the sending units for oil pressure and water temperature. I was going to wire from the sending unit to the back of the gauge. Where does it hook up at the back of the gauge?
Thanks
Jim