GNX for sale

cruzn57

Still plays with cars!
#163, very clean, all orig, 65k miles.
asking $57995, but will listen to serious CASH ONLY offers.
make me an offer, I might surprise you!
all paper work, few extra parts,
cruzn57@yahoo.com

Attachments

• 1068.JPG
    1068.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 2,081
ok, so how about $50,000 firm!

CASH ONLY, no squabbles, no arguing,
just buy it, end of story!

Say it ain't so Lee? You take monthly payments? :)

Great guy and a beautiful car! I have tons of pics of it from Bates and the other shows/ meets you have gone to. Man, I want that car! GLWS... :(

WOW, wish I had 50k getting moldy. Hell uv a deal. Good Luck Lee

Thanks

Thanks guys, have some interested parties, but no cash yet.
I know I'll be sorry, but............
I'm keeping the 57 and the we4, thats it!
we had at one time 10 hot rods! now what do I need with 10 of them?
also have
71 El Camino w/ 96 corvette LT1, 4L60E, 4 whl disc, frame off, all new chrome & trim (every piece!) & rubber, not even started up yet! new paint, new interior.
$16,500

some things change, just need to keep things simple!

still available

at $50,000 FIRM
not flexible on price!
I have received a few messages offering less,
I guess the word "FIRM" isn't understood.

I'll put it in storage before I accept less.

I thought so too!

but people offer and I decline, I understand its worth trying, but I have stated FIRM,

Attachments

• GNX JULY 11 054.jpg
    GNX JULY 11 054.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,070
  • GNX JULY 11 048.jpg
    GNX JULY 11 048.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 1,070
  • GNX JULY 11 050.jpg
    GNX JULY 11 050.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,068
  • GNX JULY 11 049.jpg
    GNX JULY 11 049.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,070
Thanks for asking!

she is doing extremely good. she has gone back to school, and is quickly becoming the social butterfly, she has formed a support group at school for other kids suffering from various issues,
I am so proud of this Kid! its like there was a plan for her.
I have total of 10 grand kids, ( 3 family's)( Yea, the parents spend to much time at home, LOL) so I have to be impartial.
we were lucky, she has regular check ups, and is clean so far.
again thanks for asking,
I'll mention that you asked, she still to this day is embarrassed that a "bunch of guys" were so caring about her!

she is doing extremely good. she has gone back to school, and is quickly becoming the social butterfly, she has formed a support group at school for other kids suffering from various issues,
I have total of 10 grand kids, ( 3 family's)( Yea, the parents spend to much time at home, LOL) so I have to be impartial.
again thanks for asking,
I'll mention that you asked, she still to this day is embarrassed that a "bunch of guys" were so caring about her!

Thats awesome Lee :cool: glad to hear about her!!

PS-- Keep the car.

grandaughter

Yes I agree, dont give that car away, and im glad someone asked about your grandaughter I totaly forgot about her so glad to here the clean bill and she is moveing forward as she should be.I guess a bunch of gearhead guys Prayers and thoughts realy can help. :smile: The things a cute little girl can bring out even in toughest of men, my daughhter has me wrapped so tight around her fonger it's not even funny! :D

again thanks for asking,

Glad to hear, I wondered but was afraid to ask.

Best wishes,

Ravi

Hot today!

Tony, interesting offer, but want cash, thanks

Hailey is here right now swimming, along with 3 other grandkids,
doing well!
i just told her all the "old guys" from the buick board were wondering about her, her reply " uh huh, really?"