Going racing tomorrow!

Just got back, 49 cars alltogether & we got 1st in our den (wolves) and got 3rd overall! Our fastest time was 2.890 at 236.9mph. They kept the car & we will go to districts in april. Oh yeah!!!

Yay!!!!!! Way to go!

Sounds like even the little guys GN is fast in your family.

Three generations of work put into one car that is laying down the numbers. Pine wood derby is fun.

Good luck at the next event!

Just got back, 49 cars alltogether & we got 1st in our den (wolves) and got 3rd overall! Our fastest time was 2.890 at 236.9mph. They kept the car & we will go to districts in april. Oh yeah!!!

What was the 60'?? Those tires look pretty hard. Do they make drag radials in that size?? :tongue:

My son and I get our cars tomorrow night at the Pack meeting. We have an adult class also and I was going to do a TR.
My son is thinking of an open wheel kind of design. Does anyone have a scale Stage II dry sump engine for sale??!! ;)

What was the 60'?? Those tires look pretty hard. Do they make drag radials in that size?? :tongue: ;)

Actually ti's a 40ft track, so it run's a 2.89 40ft which isn't too bad considering the scale and the fact that it has no motor!!

Thanks Jim & Bryan!