Got my Buick properly detailed.

Had a buddy of mine come over and do a full paint correction on the the GN. The results were amazing!

IMG_7369.jpg

IMG_7391.jpg

IMG_7398.jpg

IMG_7406.jpg

Doug looks sick son. I need his #.have him do my ride.is he working out of youre shop.

Simply beautiful... BUT, does your buddy look like this? ;) heh heh!

Attachments

• Sandy_N_Tyra02.jpg
    Sandy_N_Tyra02.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 247
By the way, what is "full paint correction"???

Are we talking about clay bar cleaner and polish, wet sand, etc? How much is something like this normally without the "freebie buddy" value?

Here is the post from the guy that did it. As you can see, not all the scratches came out, but I was okay with that in an attempt to keep the single stage paint as thick as possilbe. It cost me $250 and took 7 hours, just on the paint alone.

I'll keep this short and simple, the paint was 20+year old single stage, and had tons of deep swirls and RIDS. I used M105 twice w/ yellow pads with the Flex 3401, and followed with M205 and green polishing/finishing pads. This corrected about 90% of the swirls. I had offered to go heavier with Powergloss or 1Z Intensiv Paste. However, we decided that being so old, it would be best not remove TOO much paint. I did a few small test areas before I got started to show Doug what the finish would look like with that process, and he approved so I got to work.

-Wash with Duragloss 501
-Clay with Wolfgang
-M105 / yellow
-M205 / green
-Rinse dust / remove residue from cracks etc
-Wolfgang Fuzion via gray finishing pad

-P21S wheel cleaner on wheels and wheelwells w/microfiber mitt and Daytona Speedmaster Wheel Brush
-Sprayway glass cleaner on windows and chrome wheels
-Poorboy's Bold 'N Bright on tires

I think that covers everything...onto the pics.

Taped up

IMG_7328.jpg

Notice the deep RIDS and extreme saturation of swirl marks from years of being under a ****ty car cover and washing/drying with god knows what.

IMG_7329.jpg

IMG_7331.jpg

IMG_7332.jpg

Not perfect, but still night and day.

IMG_7333.jpg

IMG_7334.jpg

IMG_7337.jpg

IMG_7338.jpg

Rear spoiler was very oxidized - M105 cleared it right up. A little side by side.

IMG_7340.jpg

IMG_7341.jpg