You can type here any text you want

Got My Custom Embroidered TTA Headrests

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jan Larsson

Carmotorsports (www.carmotorsports.com) offer custom embrodarie and I had the 1989 20th Anniversary nose emblem logo done on my headrests: http://la.rsson.com/headrests/ it looks great and the quality is outstanding.

If you like something that really stands out and looks great I can highly recommend this! More photos will be posted once I got them installed.

Below is the announcement from the company:

----------------
Guys,

Over the past several years numerous list members have talked of the desire to have TTA Embroidered Headrests. Recently, CAR Motorsports embroidered a pair of HeadrestCovers for Jan Larsson with the identical log to that offered a couple of years ago on the custom TTA floor mats. The result is what you see on the attached pictures. The cost is $79.95 for the pair if you use your own headrests and $149.95 if we supply new matching headrests. Shipping will be $6.95. The Embroidery work is "First Class" all the way and of course using the German Madera Thread makes the Dream a Good One.

If using your own headrest covers, you must send those too us with a center point marked and the top and bottom marked. The best way to do this is to use masking tape and make your markings from there. Do this before you remove the headrest cover from the headrest.

When you send your headrest covers to us, please include payment ($79.95 + $6.95 = $86.90) in the form of either VISA or MasterCard with expiration date and the three digit VCode on the back side of the card, money order, personal check, or you may use PayPal at the account of PayPal@CARMotorsports.com

The CAR Motorsports address is:

CAR Motorsports
PMB 346
2774 N. Cobb Pkwy Suite 109
Kennesaw, GA 30152
Phone: 678-431-1408
Fax: 678-431-1408

Should you desire to purchase Embroidered TTA Headrest Covers from us directly, you should call us at our order line number: 678-431-1408 and we will take your order. The cost will be: ($149.95 + $6.95) = $156.90. Payment methods are the same as discussed above. Please allow three(3) weeks for delivery.

Thanks, Rich...biggdoggtta
----------------------------------------------

Just curious, but isn't that just the patch they sell sewn on? if not can't you get the same effect with their patch?
They seem to do great stuff, I just ordered their embroidered TTA car mats and embroidered TTA TTop bag from them :D

This is actually embrodiered on the leather. The patch would just sit on top and you would have a high edge. Also the patch I believe is slightly larger in size and would be to large in size.

Back