You can type here any text you want

Got some new shoes

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

johnplogii

Senior citizen
Finally broke down & got some "racing" wheels for the car. The fronts weigh 8.2 lbs each, 20 lbs with tire. Just got back from the track and my #2 pass was a 1.42 60ft with an 11# launch. Got rained out after that.

Attachments

• John_Plog_GN_New_Wheels 001.jpg
    John_Plog_GN_New_Wheels 001.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 410
  • John_Plog_GN_New_Wheels 002.jpg
    John_Plog_GN_New_Wheels 002.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 414
  • John_Plog_GN_New_Wheels 003.jpg
    John_Plog_GN_New_Wheels 003.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 410
  • John_Plog_GN_New_Wheels 004.jpg
    John_Plog_GN_New_Wheels 004.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 417
Those look niiiiiiiiiiice... and light too. How much do they weigh... i'm looking for some light wheels to mount some DRs on

15 x 10 with 4.5 backspace. 28 x 10.50 M/T ET drag. It took some pretty invasive fender lip modifications but they don't come with any more backspace.

Yeah, I've seen lots of people run the same size. Depends on if your rear is centered in the wheelwells & how much you roll the lips. Also how much the car squats or doesn't at launch.

Mighty fine choice i must say John:cool: I went with the 15x8 and 3.5 backspace so i can swap between cars and not have to roll the lips on any of them.

Those wheels are nice and lite, i waxed mine right out of the box.

Larry Hodges hooked me up :)

BW

Attachments

• IMG_9409.jpg
    IMG_9409.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 357
Mighty fine choice i must say John:cool: I went with the 15x8 and 3.5 backspace so i can swap between cars and not have to roll the lips on any of them.

Those wheels are nice and lite, i waxed mine right out of the box.

Larry Hodges hooked me up :)

BW

very nice bw. bowling green coming up soon will be ther thursday, friday, and sat!!!!

Back