You can type here any text you want

Great deal, Needs MINOR work haha

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

oldsracer

Identity Crisis
HTML:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/T-Tops-1-Owner-Project-Car-No-Start-Some-Rust-/260730802296?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3cb4c45078

Couldnt resist what a "deal" this is :D:D

^ Fail..... What a POS. :rolleyes:

That used car jockey always has junk on Craigslist, Chicago. I may be wrong, but I think he's the same douchebag who has the "barn find" GN for $25,000 & it looks about like the one in eBay ad.

That thing looks like a major headache. The 1/4 panels are rotted, the rockers are rotted, the fenders are rotted, the doors are rotted, the trunklid is rotted. It's a neglected T-Top car which means the floors are probably shot. The interior is trashed. And who knows about the frame? Surprisingly the bumper fillers look somewhat intact. What a nightmare :eek:

It would be a hoot to take something like that and build a stormer out of it while leaving the cosmetics alone. Imagine going to the track with the quarter panels flapping in the breeze looking like a total piece of doody and cracking off low 11s? :biggrin:

yeah the only thing worth it on that ride was the lightning rods, and the ls1 could go in something???? but not a gn

That thing looks like a major headache. The 1/4 panels are rotted, the rockers are rotted, the fenders are rotted, the doors are rotted, the trunklid is rotted. It's a neglected T-Top car which means the floors are probably shot. The interior is trashed. And who knows about the frame? Surprisingly the bumper fillers look somewhat intact. What a nightmare :eek:

No, this is one of the rareist cars out their. It came factory with the "lightweight package". It comes with factory weight saving body panals and the messy interior is to trick people into thinking its a crappy car so they dont steal it. You guys say it looks bad, I say its genious. HAHA:biggrin:

5k for this thing insane. Just about every single body panel on this car is rusted through. I've seen 1950's cars that have been sitting in a field for decades in better shape than this. It's probably not even worth the gas of trailering it home. The one from CA with the LS1 and lightning rod shifter actually makes this one look good. I give that one a better chance of actually being back on the road someday.

Back