You can type here any text you want

H&R or Wolf??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RICHIE HIGH PSI

What is a better anti-roll/sway bar?
H&R or the Wolf Bar?
Right now i hawe ATR and air bags.They just aint doing the job any more.
Thanks

Go with the hr bar, everyone that has one is happy with it and it cured whatever launch problems they were having. Paul is a good guy to deal with and he builds quality stuff.I have all his stuff except the roll bar,when Im going as fast as you are I will have one.

i wouldnt do a wolf bar unless it was a track only trailer only car , for street and heavy track the HR is excellent , I have the HR bar on both my cars (no bags) and leaving flat and hooking are two things the bar is good at and even without a front bar they handle very well on the street and it doesnt get scary around off ramps like with the atr

and the HR bolts in with just 4 small holes to drill into the frame (bit supplied) , no complicated welding in like the wolf bar

two thumbs up for the HR bar

My vote is for the Wolfe bar. I had my chassis builder put mine in and all the horror stories about rough ride, bad cornering, tires lifting on turns are all bullchit. In the summer I drive my car daily, and I never felt any difference in ride quality over the ATR swaybar I had in it before. Last time out, 1st pass off the trailor I hooked a 1.40 sixty foot. I have nothing but good things to say about the Wolfe bar, on or off the street.

I managed to finally get the HnR complete rear kit installed this year. You would not believe the difference in handling. I was more than pleased with the quality and service. As far as I am concerned, one of my smarter upgrades. I have some install pics in the link below if interested.

I am not looking for the handling part, I am looking for some good 60 foot times.
Keep the info comming.
Thanks

i really like the wolfe style bar im running .. fixed my nasty launch

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ge...bay-sway-bar-test-hit.html?highlight=sway+bar

I even compared this ebay unit to my Wolfe double i run on my mustang " that 60fts in the 1.2x's

very nice unit.. Drives great
DSCN0243.jpg

Honestly, I think either of them will be a big improvement over the ATR bar on a car as fast as yours... Both will work great at the track, I'd say the HR bar will most likely be a little more street friendly and another advantage to Paul's bar is there is more clearance for the exhaust compared to the Wolfe bar.. That being said, the Wolfe gets the job done very well at the track, just look at Roy's car as I believe he has been some 1.28 60's at BMP.

i was going to say looking at those pics , looks like a lot of fun to try run a set of legal tailpipes (or even just one over the axle pipe,
i run full dual 2 3/4" exhaust exiting stock location and have no clearance isuues

1.31 60' Wolf bar. The bar is not the only reason for good 60' a lot of other suspension things come into play.

Running tailpipes is not a problem either with the Wolfe Bar. I run dual 3" tailpipes exiting the stock location with plenty of room to spare. I could easily fit a 3.5" exhaust over the rear axle without any problems.

Running tailpipes is not a problem either with the Wolfe Bar. I run dual 3" tailpipes exiting the stock location with plenty of room to spare. I could easily fit a 3.5" exhaust over the rear axle without any problems.

this is good to know.. can you post a pic of this..

Back