You can type here any text you want

HA Volvo! HAHAHA(seriously though)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GreatDaneShane

turbobricks.com!
So i bought a running ha motor with transmission, all the wiring and fuel computer out of an 85 gn with 15oo or so miles on a rebuilt engine. plan on stickin it in my 84 volvo 244
thinking about keeping it ha, but im not too sure,
bah, goin to work ill post up some more when i get back

So i bought a running ha motor with transmission, all the wiring and fuel computer out of an 85 gn with 15oo or so miles on a rebuilt engine. plan on stickin it in my 84 volvo 244
thinking about keeping it ha, but im not too sure,
bah, goin to work ill post up some more when i get back

Hey fellow Houstonian!
Love to see pics.
Be sure to "check in" in the TX section for Houston Buick Club events! :cool:

100_3358.jpg

100_3363.jpg

100_3359.jpg

100_3366.jpg

100_3365.jpg

Picture035.jpg

the car hehehe :cool:

since the pics ive taken the headers off and rewelded the cracks
well atleast on the drivers side, passenger sides gonna get done up monday hopefully

it was originally goinfg to be a n/a v8
saw one on craigslist for 400, looked the next day, saw this gem for 1000
the next day i went and checked it out, it ran beautifully, and pulled it the next week

so it being 1000 dollars and a whim i suppose

I believe there was a member a couple year ago that had a hotair motor in a Volvo. Check out the hybrid section too! :)

That is great. I am a brick fan (owned a '87 245, '97 855T5, and currently have a '82 245 redblock n/a). The tb power would be nice in the car. I was thinking about a LS1 swap in the future.

Nick

yeah the redblock is a pretty stout engine, i was going to build up the b21ft in the volvo but, this came along lol

OK Houston area boyzzzz ..........
Let's meet up. :biggrin:

This Saturday - Otto's BBQ - Fountains
Bellville car show, Houston Buick Club - First week in March
HRP Track outing - Houston Buick Club - Comming up soon!

minor update, i-
finished up welding the cracked headers
bought a complete 87 intake assembly(lower/upper tb, injectors, injector harness, fuel rail etc.
my brother decided to give me his megasquirt stuff out of his hotrod volvo (hes going to lift it..i know...texas, what can you say)

im trying to get enough money to get the transmission out of the shop
i might keep it ha for a while, atleast until i get it in the car.

Back