Hampton Roads/Tidewater GN/TR Sign in

I live in the Norfolk/Va Beach area. Owned my 87 GN T-top for little over a year. Still learning!

If you live in the Hampton Roads/Tidewater Area post a response to this Thread so we can see how many GN/TR's we actually have in the area. Looking forward to meeting all of my fellow local GN/TR brothers and sisters....:)
Newport News, Va checking in.

Checking in for the Hampton Roads area....we should have a turbo Buick meet around here soon! Also, I am hosting a car show this Saturday just across the North Carolina boarder, PM me if you are interested in attending, it is free to register!

03eb47d5c78a2606db0eb2cf529e7f6a.jpg
05f123104b2204dd60b97a7d1899dffe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Checking in for the Hampton Roads area....we should have a turbo Buick meet around here soon! Also, I am hosting a car show this Saturday just across the North Carolina boarder, PM me if you are interested in attending, it is free to register!

03eb47d5c78a2606db0eb2cf529e7f6a.jpg
05f123104b2204dd60b97a7d1899dffe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree!!! We Viirginia Turbo Buick folks need to get something together soon in2019. If I was not on vacation I would have came out and supported your car show that you hosted too. Great stuff man!!!!

I agree!!! We Viirginia Turbo Buick folks need to get something together soon in2019. If I was not on vacation I would have came out and supported your car show that you hosted too. Great stuff man!!!!
If you guys want to put it together, i will be happy to host as last year. Saturdays are best.

What's everyone's goals for their rides this summer?

Primary.
I want to rebuild my suspension, stop leaks (t-top and engine oil) and fix clear coat

Secondary.
Cleanup wiring under dash. Replace window tint.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk