You can type here any text you want

Heard a song today, sounded a little like nickleback to me

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JOHNDEEREGN

Staff member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Something like "I'm coming home"

any idea's guys who it might be....

I believe he was voted off torwards the end but still made it big. He's probably one of the few off that show that has really done something. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Nickelback are masters of the flesh flute. :eek:

Yeah but they do make good music.

There's lots of masters of the flesh flute....Elton John, Freddy Mercury, Rob Halford, George Michael, Boy George....heck Boy George even has a rocking chair with penises for armrests. :eek:

Theres an old saying "the best music never made it to the radio"

Nicklecrack is a money making machine, they figured out how to make hits for the common bonehead, back in the 90's it was creed radio all day long every day... now its nickleback to back and has been for quite some time.

to make it commerciail they use the basic ABACAB format... yes a Genisis song
basically cords A-B-A-C-A-B... hmmm 3 cords, anything else it and seems too confusing for the simplton

you also cut it down to about 3.5 mins tops with

Intro, verse, chorus, verse, chorus, bridge, verse, chorus exit

make sure its about either....oh baby I love you, oh baby IM sorry, oh baby IM sorry I love you or oh baby Im sorry your sorry that IM sorry

Nelly I sure hope those bigfoot pictures got smoked when your last computer crashed:mad: :biggrin: :biggrin:

The group Theory of a Deadman sounds just like Nickelback. Their name doesn't, but alot of their songs do. Anyone who likes Nickelback should check them out.

Daughtry is really good. He should have won American Idol IMO.

LOL @ the Nickelback hate. I'll admit, I wasn't a huge fan when they first came out. But after seeing them live a couple of years ago, they are really good. They put on a fantastic show. It's the closest thing to arena rock from the 80s/90s that's around today.

Of course, hell, maybe my taste in music sucks in general. I was a fan of Def Leppard, AC/DC, Poison, Van Halen, Whitesnake, Steelheart and all the rest of the music that was popular back when GNs were the latest and greatest car fresh off the assembly line. :D

Back