Hellcats Run With GNX

That's cool.

Like I said, I'm not really me right now.

It's Saturday night, I had a really nice, tasty steak dinner and a few cocktails at a local joint that I know well.......

I don't want to say something I might regret.

That happens to me every day, cocktails or not

I grew some balls & went back into the belly of the beast on the hellcat forum. I beginning to think that there may be some hope for the Dodge boys. They are starting to recover from our rude introduction to their safe haven & now in the process of detente. Observing some of the posts I have dejavu of when the GN was new . They are in the what floor mats & the best car cover polls stage right now. I feel they need our wisdom & advise to get them through this critical growth period. The early years are when thier personalities and habits are formed. We must do our part to make sure they have a good start & not to inflect any more emotional trauma. I look to our ambassador mean chicken:chicken: to repair the damage & hard feelings by him creating this turmoil initially. Lets not encourage any more animosity & be the good stewards I know us to be. :)

First, Change the title. I read it and thought a Hell cat raced a GNX. B.S. Someone cant tell the difference between a GN and a GNX. I'm a Dodge fan myself, my first car was a 72 Rallye Challenger 340 so I will always have love for Challengers. I read the thread on the hell cat fourm and they crap some of the members posted made all you guys look like a bunch of yupie douche bags. Hell cats are bad azz cars but if you get spanked by a almost 30 year old 6 banger you should expect to hear some crap. Take it like a man,drop your car off at a performance shop ( im sure most owners couldnt change there own oil, Just kidding ) and hunt him down and get revenge. Once again Welcome to the Dark side and I look foward to some entertaining reading.

Hey I'm all for starting over....
I get a little agitated sometimes. ...
Bryan

Hey I'm all for starting over....
I get a little agitated sometimes. ...
Bryan
Phoneguy you are most wise & a beacon of hope. It's like dealing with the N.Koreans we must not do anything to provoke them. They both are populated by mad men with weapons of mass destruction.

Last edited:
Kenne Bell makes a bigger blower for the 392.6.4 for $7k more.Puts out 900 hp.So beware who u line up against.

Kenne Bell makes a bigger blower for the 392.6.4 for $7k more.Puts out 900 hp.So beware who u line up against.
Kenne Bell the ex Buick vitamin salesman. Any thing you bought was advertised to be good for a tenth & one mile an hour. So if you bought everything out his catalog you would be guarantied to have a six second Buick in the 1/4 mile. Him and ATR were two blasts from the past.

I'll do my part:smuggrin:

DODGE emblem.jpg

Kenne Bell the ex Buick vitamin salesman. Any thing you bought was advertised to be good for a tenth & one mile an hour. So if you bought everything out his catalog you would be guarantied to have a six second Buick in the 1/4 mile. Him and ATR were two blasts from the past.
If anyone has an old kb catalog post some of the snake oil he had. I think if you kept the catalog in the glove box it was worth 2tenths and 3 mph.

Ok guy's,

I posted this over on the Hellcat board:

"Now that we are finally speaking with mutual respect, we need to set up some friendly competitions.

A race or two, not races to create dissension amongst us, but to make all this smack talk (from the previous threads) some real fun, set up some bragging rights, and facilitate some face to face meetings, to boot.

One or two races won't set a precedent, but it would definitely set the bar for some more smack talk

Honestly, with all the talk that has gone on thus far, it's time someone stepped up.

I for one, am ready.

I'm pretty sure Mean Chicken is, too.

Any Kitties in the CA/AZ local ready? :):):)"

I'm in for the fun. Any in southern arizona? I have a new setup I'd like to try out.

The hell cats are bad ass and would love to have one. But the only one I'll have is for dinner.