HELP!!! Need shop to tune/dyno my car

I go to the Solon cruise when I have absolutely nothing else better to do. Same cars, same people, Tuesday after Tuesday. And very few of them can begin to appreciate our cars anyhow...except at the track!!

Hank

Hey Spining, I'm out in Mentor. I haven't been out to Solon for years, actually since I sold my old Charger. I normally go out to Eastlake and Annabelles on the occasional Saturday night.

Are there any local GN clubs in this area?

penn-ohio gsca chapter

i was in the penn ohio chapter for a while but meetings were in youngstown, It would be nice to have one around here.:D

There are two mechanics in NEOhio that may be closer than Red:

Pat duMaire: babygn62@hotmail.com

Contact me by private e-mail and I will give a phone number for him

Midway Buick in Orwell (Ashtabula County) may have a mechanic that knows TR's:
Midway Buick
320 E.Main Street
440-685-4200
If they don't currently have one, see if they know how to contact Alan Webker (he worked on my TR)
Midway sponsored a TR at Thompson Raceway
Come on back to the Penn-Ohio Chapter; we will be meeting at Chili's (RT 224 and Rt 7) to watch the Super Nat's cruise. I am sure that Pat will be there.
Steve D.

Nailhead,

Several of us will be down in Canfield for the 'big' cruise also. Chris Lyons posted the info in the Lounge a few days ago. He has an office right on the strip and is reserving his parking lot for turbo cars. I'll try to look you guys up including Pat and Jan.

Hank