You can type here any text you want

Help UPS lost my oem GNX parts!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Here's a funny one. I had a couple of parts return to Kirban's & at the same time my wife was shipping some underwear to my niece in N.Y. somehow the labels got switched & Kirbans got the underwear & the niece got the other.I had some explaining to do. lol

I have worked for UPS for almost 15 years. If there is anything I can do for a fellow Buick owner ie.. making phone calls to loss prevention or damage claims, let me know and I will.

Here's a funny one. I had a couple of parts return to Kirban's & at the same time my wife was shipping some underwear to my niece in N.Y. somehow the labels got switched & Kirbans got the underwear & the niece got the other.I had some explaining to do. lol

:biggrin:

I have worked for UPS for almost 15 years. If there is anything I can do for a fellow Buick owner ie.. making phone calls to loss prevention or damage claims, let me know and I will.
Yeah! apologize to Kirban for me & repair my reputation. lol

I cant do that but I will personally make some calls for any of you the next time insurance or lost packages come up. Just shoot me a PM anytime.

Back