You can type here any text you want

Hey Patrick......

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Royal-T-Ltd

...gotta a question. Will a P Trim exhaust housing from PTE be a direct replacement on a P - Trim from another brand turbo manufacturer? And do you happen to remember the avg cost on an exhaust housing from PTE?

THANX- Aaron

...gotta a question. Will a P Trim exhaust housing from PTE be a direct replacement on a P - Trim from another brand turbo manufacturer? And do you happen to remember the avg cost on an exhaust housing from PTE?

THANX- Aaron

Yes they should be a direct swap if its a T-netics, Garrett, or PTE housing.

True.
If the bearing housing is the same T3/T4 style, then it should bolt right up. Just make sure the wheel does not rub when you install the housing for the first time, as some machining clearances might be off due to bit condition etc etc.
The last housing I bought (THB3-76 with hardware) was around $258.00 before shipping and tax. :eek: Kinda pricey if you ask me, but I had to have one, as the housing that came with my old 6776S turbo was no workie workie. :frown: :frown:

HTH

Patrick

Back