Hey, that's not a cod!

If you go to Mexico let the captain know...big fish= big tip.... That mofo will try his ass off to get into some fish. If you get a professional charter $$$$. But they know where and how.. Ask Capfish on here, he the man. I have stopped going until my Lil son gets older. But I am planning to go fishing with him if he is still at it. There are some good vacation spots with great fishing.

I'm a hard core fisherman and I only keep what I am going to eat! Not trying to get down on ya but why did you kill the shark? They are being wiped out by the japanese firsherman! They cut their fins off and throw the rest of the shark right back in the ocean.......... I've stopped targeting sharks and if I hook one I cut my line when I get them near the boat. We have blues out here on the west coast that are 9ft plus. Catalina Island off of Los Angeles has some really big ones and there are some monster mako's out there too, 1,000 lbs +. The mako's jump like a marlin.

Nice job on the striper and tuna...........

Not expensive at all in new England. My best friend runs a 40' Converted lobster boat. We go out to the "race" where the shelf meets the deep water. The tide rip makes the water around you go ape. Every time we have gone out, we catch.
The shark run was a once a year just for us deal.
He probably charges in the neighborhood of $80-90 per person. He stays out until the limit is caught on striper, bluefish, etc.

Fishing is good here.

I'm a hard core fisherman and I only keep what I am going to eat! Not trying to get down on ya but why did you kill the shark? They are being wiped out by the japanese firsherman! They cut their fins off and throw the rest of the shark right back in the ocean.......... I've stopped targeting sharks and if I hook one I cut my line when I get them near the boat. We have blues out here on the west coast that are 9ft plus. Catalina Island off of Los Angeles has some really big ones and there are some monster mako's out there too, 1,000 lbs +. The mako's jump like a marlin.

Nice job on the striper and tuna...........

We went out for one mako. The 4 other guys split it, and the whole family eats it. We released two blues and a smaller mako. After we caught the bigger mako, it was all catch and release. Like I said, this is a once a year trip for these guys. They just want some mako for the freezer.

Dan,
Be careful out there. This happened to a buddy of mine.:eek:

Mike B.