Hi I'm a new member

Scott Lets come up with two additional dates. You pick them... (weekends prefered). Then I will send out an email and find out which one is the best for everyone and go with it. how does that sound?

Sounds like a plan. I will send out an email this evening and see what people prefer.

Hey Phil, add me to your list please. We have talked before, sorry I could not make it that one time, had to work and all. I am the guy with the '59 Bel Air.

i went up to rpm a couple weeks ago and there were like 6-7 cars up there. so my brother and i went over to vans and there were a lot more cars over there. there were a lot of imports but there were also a lot of camaros. i couldnt hardly get away from my car to check out other cars because of all of the people asking me about my car.

add me to the list phill. i didnt get the email. jneill85@cs.com

-jeff

They no longer go to RPM. They are going to Parmer and 1431 by Cedar Park. So Your Choice is now Way south Oak Hill or Way North Cedar Park.

This new car show is 5 mins from my house. No joke. I used to go out to Round Rock all the time! I am really looking forward to the convenience now!

btw streewaves- i own the gn with torque thrust 2s. i think i saw you a month or so ago while i was waiting to turn left onto lakeline. i was amazed to see another TR on the road! i hadnt seen one yet while i was out in gn.

-jeff

So you do exist. That was me. I remember your car. I asked Tim Blessing about it to find out if you were from around here. We definetly need to meet up.

definitely. im about 5 miles north of leander, but i run over to regal performance all the time to hang out