Hot Wheels GN new for 2007

Still not a single one found here in the KC area...... what a crock!!! I give up, gonna stop looking............. these stores need to re-stock their empty shelves!:mad:
You're not alone. I've combed numerous stores in the Memphis area and have yet to see a single HW GN. They have everything but. :mad:

I can get them all day long! They are the European variation above. Let me know and I will pick them up for ya! They are $2 (exchange rate) plus shipping! PM Me!

I got one today for free :D

I also received one for free several days ago. I was mailing off several items at the local post office..driving my '87 of course.

A Hot Wheel collector followed me into the post office and gave one to me. Quite the nice gesture.

I still have yet to see one on the pegs at my local stores.

I just got an error one. The GN logo that is supposed to be on the fender is down on the wheel well, and there is only a portion of it there. Maybe it will be worth something someday.
c626_12.JPG

Still not a single one found here in the KC area...... what a crock!!! I give up, gonna stop looking............. these stores need to re-stock their empty shelves!:mad:

Neil, my wife bought 3 of them for me 2 weeks ago so they are around. Just got to find them before we do! LOL

If I find more I'll get them for you, free of charge. It would be worth it to meet up again. I haven't seen any of you kc guys in ages.

It's a long ways off but I'll be through that area in September for Lightning Fest. So if you can't find any by then, I can always throw a few in the truck.

Ray

Neil, my wife bought 3 of them for me 2 weeks ago so they are around. Just got to find them before we do! LOL

If I find more I'll get them for you, free of charge. It would be worth it to meet up again. I haven't seen any of you kc guys in ages.

No need sir! Went over to the Missouri side today and scored 5! I found one and ended up searching through the entire rack of 300+ cars! My GF was getting mad, lol. Then over on the Kansas side I found 1 by my house. It seems like somebody has been getting to them before me! LOL. I found the one on the Kansas side clear in the bottom corner. :cool:

Im happy now........... also scored the new 67 Camaro and the 70 Firebird too!

Was at the Mall in El Cajon (San Diego) in the local Wla-Mart and just headed to the toy section. Found them for $.97!! Couldnt believe it so I grabbed all the ones we could fine (6 fo them). Will check other Wal-Marts for more!

I was right, somebody has been beating me to Walmart! Quick6NKC's dad beat me! I just spoke with him today and he said he has over 60 cars! I knew something wasnt right, lol.;)

Has anyone found a HW GN in something other than Black? I seen some on ebay painted red.

hot wheels gn

I have been buying everyone i can find . I went to the detroit area autorama and bought 8 of them. Then i bought some from the local hobby shop. Ive been buying and giving them to family members and friends with gn"s. And just putting them away with the johnny lightning cars of gn"s i have.

Here is kind of a custom for you guys..... bigger rear wheels for that Big Time Muscle Look!!!!!!! Enjoy:D

dsc00722qc2.jpg

Does anyone have an extra unopened First Edition package GN that they would sell to me? I have three of the New Models ones, including an error one that is pretty neat, but I would also like to add a First Edition one to my collection. Please PM me if you have one.

I've finally found ONE!! I went to every walmart, target meijer,kmart, for the past month and a half. Lately I figured it was a lost cause, but still walk over to the toy aisles (not really expecting to see one). Found it on the bottom peg.:eek: Made me feel 10 yrs old, happy to finally find it

after 4 Walmarts 2 Grocery stores and 1 Toys R US, I found 1! I can sleep now. Also picked up a johnny lightening 70 GS 455 :D ...
I'll pick more up as I find them...

Got one from my buddy at work the other day, for free:biggrin: . He's a huge HW collector and picked up 2 GNs awhile back. He said he saw it in the store and thought it looked just like my car but wasn't sure if mine was a GN...guess that explains why he kept asking what kind of car I had, LOL.

Has anyone found a HW GN in something other than Black? I seen some on ebay painted red.

Andybody know if the black ones are worth more now? The red one has the same part number (#10) as the black one did. One ebay seller said the black ones are discontinued, as they are now red.

Haven't seen any GN's around here lately and I didn't even know there was a red one. I still have two in the packaging though. Why did Hot Wheels quit making the GNs?