Hothckis front & rear way bars

Michael McCoy

Selling a like new pair of Hotchkis front & rear G-body sway bars. Both are coated black, have maybe 500 miles on them, still have their white Hotchkis stickers intact, and the front bar comes with the end links/mounting brackets/black rubber bushings/grease fittings/and mounting hardware. Most retailers sell these for $365 or so plus shipping. I however need a stock pair of front & rear TR sway bars (maybe I shouldn't have taken those 16 pairs to the metal recycling place last year :mad:) as the car these came from is being returned to original. With that being said, these are priced at just $280 plus your stock pair of sway bars. I'll pay the shipping to you & you pay to send me your's. I'll snap a shot of everything and post it tomorrow. Thanks.

I have a front Hotchkis bar...It is hollow (a good thing) but stiff. I love it!! I can send OD tomorrow if Mike doesn't have it. BTW, it fits my 84GN perfectly. I have an HR Parts rear bar. The Hotchkis rear bar is a great bar...just depends on how serious you are and how deep your pockets are.
Conrad

aaron85 the front bar is a 1 3/8" hollow design & the rear is a heavy duty 1" solid bar. If you need any further info, just go to Hotchkis Sport Suspension, cick on the sway bar link, scroll down the page or type in "G-body", and you'll find all the info you need on the parts. Thanks.

Hey Conrad...how you been buddy :)

Mike,
It was great to talk to you too. FWIW, Mike sold a ton of parts to me when I converted my 84GN to intercooled setup. Always a stand-up guy! MIke, shoot me a PM on what else you are going to take off the Buick the Hotchkis bars are coming off of.
Conrad