Rescheduled-Houston - Bison Dyno Tuning - 2017

How do I change my ECM in post #1 to pl since I have one installed. I also have the software, wide band etc....it's all hooked up I just don't know how to use the shit. Hoping to get set up on that as well as a tune.

Where will this event be at? Will it be at the same place that the 2016 event was hosted at that I read. Reason is that me and my son will plan a father and son weekend trip down and will stay the night somewhere. Should be a blast hopefully.

Where will this event be at? Will it be at the same place that the 2016 event was hosted at that I read. Reason is that me and my son will plan a father and son weekend trip down and will stay the night somewhere. Should be a blast hopefully.
Still working on scheduling and dyno. Should know more in a few weeks.

Mannnnnnn, I spoke with Bison on PM. Seems like a cool dude. I'm going to email him my combo and if he recommends XFI I may do it. I've been reading up....XFI is bad azz even for the street I'm thinking!

Mannnnnnn, I spoke with Bison on PM. Seems like a cool dude. I'm going to email him my combo and if he recommends XFI I may do it. I've been reading up....XFI is bad azz even for the street I'm thinking!

Bison was gracious enough to take time out of his busy schedule and come down to help us tune the cars. He has absolute integrity, undying work ethic, and LOTS of knowledge. Class act, period. We will all learn a lot about our cars.

Updated post #1

You cant go wrong with a xfi. We have one on our 15k mile car.

Also bison will put you in the right direction. Cant go wrong with his services

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Well this sounds like too much fun! I have always campaigned for this to be a 2 day event, and it looks like it has reached that point. I don't really " need " a tune, as I have not changed my combo since our last tuning event, and my 30 year reunion is on that Sat. night. , sooo.. Im going to have to see how all this plays out. Since I'm " Grandfathered in on this deal " ( it's ok to laugh now, Jerryl ) I will be there with my Turbo Brothers one way or another! I would like to gather some input for the 2nd Annual TR Meet & Greet, and this would be a prime opportunity for that. If anyone is on the fence about doing this.... rest assured that you will learn about your car , you will make new friends, and you will have a good time!

Updated Post #1

We all know “life happens”; No worries as there is plenty of time left to finalize.
We had 1 cancellation, 2 slots open.

PM's will be send to interested parties.

I'll take a spot. Since a few have expressed interest in Saturday spots, I'll take a Sunday morning spot ( 2nd on he dyno ) is my preference. Jerryl, we keep missing each other. I'm working nights right now, so just text / PM me any important info. See you guys soon.

Updated post #1 - There was a cancellation and we have an open slot for Sunday Nov 5th.

Jerry I will be running the xfi in the car by then, hope by this weekend. Wanted to let you know so you and Brian are tracking. Guessing I'll need a few hrs.

Texas Coastal Area Residents.
Hope everyone is as prepared as possible for the hurricane. Wishing each of you in the best.

10 Weeks to go; Looking for 2 good men, with turbo Buicks.

That's good bro. I'm still farting around with whether to do this XFI thing or not