Rescheduled-Houston - Bison Dyno Tuning - 2017

That's good bro. I'm still farting around with whether to do this XFI thing or not
You wont be disappointed thats for sure. I have a xfi on kut 15k mile car and love it

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

9 Weeks to go.
We will need to firm up the roster soon.

Not sure if, this has been mentioned but, this is the same weekend as the Buick/Ford Shootout in OK. We have about 5 cars going to OK otherwise I would be there also.

Guys,
There have been area wide challenges resulting from hurricane Harvey, prohibiting us from moving forward with the sessions.
As a result, we will need to CANCEL the session with the possibility of rescheduling for a later date.
Refunds have already been issued at the time of this writing.

Please reach out to Bison directly for services and/or products and thanks to each of you for your interests, and commitments.
Jerryl

Thanks Jerryl for all the time, planning, and effort that you have dedicated to organizing this event. Wow, we were so close to this day. Any ideas of when the earliest reschedule date will be?

Yes, thank you Jerryl and Brian for all of your efforts in trying to get this set up. I hope everyone impacted by the storm is able to recover as well as possible. Sucks it had to happen though, I was really looking forward to this event also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys,
I am aware of the disappointment from a few of you and I will give it one more try for 2017.
I will continue to be transparent, and am attaching the rules of engagement;

-Planned date: Sat Dec 2nd.
-A total of 5 spots, at 2 hours each. (Two spots already filled.)
-Payment MUST be received in full by Nov 1st.
-Once payment is received for the 3 additional slots, the list will be closed.
-Once payment is received in full (First come first serve), the spot is locked in and you will have the option to pick from the available time slots.
-Pricing remains the same as previous session(s).

Hope that was clear and concise, and hope it makes sense.

Last edited:
Hi Jerryl,
Thanks for trying again and putting forth this extroadinary amount of effort to make this event happen yet again. ‍♂️

Just what I needed to hear today, thank you Jerryl and Brian! Consider it two spots left. Just sent funds to cover me for 1 1/2 hours I don't think I'd need 2 hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk