You can type here any text you want

How about a Fresh off the Factory Line TTA?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
never driven but he has a spare intercooler duct?

ps - hasn't that one been up for sale before???

My understanding is that the IC duct was installed at the dealership when they preped the cars .... guess so it would not break during transportation driving on and off the trucks

Hi Jan,
I'm certain you are correct, we're just having some fun here. Good to hear from you again, how's the hotrod?

Hotrod runs fine, just took it for a spin earlier today ... scanmaster to install tomorrow along with a Lotek 2 gauge pillar pod unless I find the fit to be really crap .... Quick visit to Dallas next week for work as well so if I don't get the stuff done tomorrow then it have to wait for next weekend when I'm back on this side of the pond for a couple of days :biggrin:

The person was taking offers outside of E-Bay. Someone pounced on that one. What a beauty!

Monte231SS said:
The person was taking offers outside of E-Bay. Someone pounced on that one. What a beauty!

How are you aware of this. According to the e-mail I received from ebay, the user was hijacked, and the supposed seller didn't return any of my e-mails. If it was legit, why hijack another users name except to try and scam

To me, it looked like one of the many bogus auctions that are up on ebay all the time, except without the buy it now of some ridiculus figure like $6500

FYI...somebody hijacked my account last week.
I think I mistakenly replied to a question about a part I was selling, and they spoofed my email and hijacked my eBay account to list four vehicles.
Be careful out there.
S.

Back