How 'Bout Them Cowboys!!!!!!!

Phoff

They were run over by a truck today. What a fraud. All week it sounded like they had won the Superbowl. They have not done anything in a generation.

It was great to see Jerry Jones stumbling around on the sideline near the end of the game. He looked like someone just stole his wallet.

They need to get rid of Mr October....Tony Romo....3 fumbles and an int.

Pete

They were run over by a truck today. What a fraud. All week it sounded like they had won the Superbowl. They have not done anything in a generation.

It was great to see Jerry Jones stumbling around on the sideline near the end of the game. He looked like someone just stole his wallet.

They need to get rid of Mr October....Tony Romo....3 fumbles and an int.

Pete

They gotta keep Blomo he is my favorite Cowboy :D
Their kicker Squeez-um is a close second.
As much as I hate them I must say their D played pretty good and they do have their one playoff win in 13 years to fall back on. :p

Yeah... 4 weeks ago they were losers. They win 3 in a row and they are superstars that are going to win the superbowl. The saints were all that then they lose 3 and they all said they were finished. Look what happened.
the truth always comes out in the end... :p

What a great day...Couldnt happen to a better team.

I cant stand the Cowfags,So watching them get destroyed was awesome.

Romo sucks under pressure,As much as the Dallas Fans would like to believe it,They will never win the Big one with Romo as the QB.

Best yet...Is the look on Jerry Jones face standing behind Wade on the sidelines at the end of the game...How could this Happen...lol...:eek:

As a lifelong Cowboys fan, I must admit, Romo Cracked Under pressure AGAIN..... but what the Heck, at least the Pats are OUT:biggrin:

And overzealous fans. I know some people locally that say "we are going to do it this year!". I say, "what part do YOU have in this?". They get SUPER defensive and it almost turns into a fist fight with some of these fans. One guy I know got on Facebook and insulted my lil sister over a Cowboys game. I offered to fly her out to Dallas so she could kick his ass in person if he didn't watch his mouth. She fights like a guy and can bench 350#. :biggrin: He declined and barely appologized.

They were talked up by the media...

Lets see.....by the standards listed above, every team that stepped on the field this season sucks except for the superbowl winner. lol...You can't win everyone and if anything is to blame about that whole game is the Cowboys offensive line. If a quarter back doesn't have time, he can't do anything.

But hey, there is always next season!

I watched the last Qtr, that was great, Jerry Jones is a joke, maybe someday when he's long gone I could watch them again and actually not root for the other team :) And what poor sports they were...Farve throws for a 4th TD and a playoff record for him and the Cowgirls get all bent out of shape taunting them and crying that they are running up the score....Troy couldn't have said it better "No reason to cry about it, get out on the field and keep it from happening!" :D

The Cowboys losing give Jerry Jones a few weeks extra time to have some more face stretching cosmetic surgery. You would think that someone who has all that money... and who wants to constantly be on TV... would care about the way he looks and not go for the bleached out Michael Jackson look.:eek:

Yeah... 4 weeks ago they were losers. They win 3 in a row and they are superstars that are going to win the superbowl. The saints were all that then they lose 3 and they all said they were finished. Look what happened.
the truth always comes out in the end... :p

Yes it does. I was at the game to see it first hand!

thank goodness now all we need is that fatass bigmouth jet coach shutup

im sure Peyton will give them a nice asswhiping

thank goodness now all we need is that fatass bigmouth jet coach shutup

im sure Peyton will give them a nice asswhiping

Should be good...Even when the Jets really stink...They always play the Colts tough.

The Jets Defense and Run game is proving to be a little more than people can handle.

And no,Im not a Jets fan...But im Pulling for them a bit as the Underdog.

Hate Rex Ryan!

The Cowboys Looked Horrible! Almost as bad as OBAMA with no teleprompters:eek: Glad they got run over...

I am hoping for the underdog JETS, But The way Saints are playing they look great.

Yeah the Saints looked real good. I think they really have an advantage over the Vikings in the Superdome. The dome was loud against the Cardinals, I can only imagine what the Vikings are going to have to put up with.

Yeah the Saints looked real good. I think they really have an advantage over the Vikings in the Superdome. The dome was loud against the Cardinals, I can only imagine what the Vikings are going to have to put up with.

You going this sunday?

Superbowl pick

#1 OFFENSE VS #1 DEFENSE (and if you don't know which teams those are then you don't know football;))