You can type here any text you want

How much did you spend on your gn in 2008

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DIAZ 87

2-1 FOR 2010
:eek: i was going through all the stuff that i had purchased for my gn,to my surprise i had spend $6800.00.S@*t now i know wye the wife hates my gn and i never have extra cash laying around.Pretty much all that money was spent on rims,chrome parts,turbo and a rebuild tranny.
My goal this year is not to go crazy on spending a s*@t load of money unless needed for repairs.
So how much did you guys spend in 2008?

No one wants to post just in case the wives would see.
Thats why most of us have parts shipped to work.........:biggrin:

I spent a whole $150 on race gas LMAO Still not enough to what Id like to spend, but Ive got another toy I need to start on sometime real soon before it starts to rot away.

None on my GN, since i dont own one.

If i added up for the others, somewhere more than 20K+

BW

Thats way to funny,your right about that.thats the way i get away with this is sometimes is to buy her an exspensive purse or something of that nature to keep her from killing me:wink:

Probably around 4K, FM, new injectors, digital taillights, Powerlogger, laptop, wideband, dp, headers, air dam, SSBC front calipers. Of course these are all business expenses.:D Ooops, forgot the new 6262 turbo.:wink:

Probably around 4K, FM, new injectors, digital taillights, Powerlogger, laptop, wideband, dp, headers, air dam, SSBC front calipers. Of course these are all business expenses. Ooops, forgot the new 6262 turbo.

I don't think all that should count. When you buy from yourself............:D

I got busted bigger than sh** today. My wife asked to use the business checkbook to pay for our son's basketball pictures. When I got there she said "who is Hartline Performance" and what the hell have you and Randy been up to!!!

UH OH!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

The total amount this year, well that's just depressing, let's just say enough to take a nice vacation........for about a year!!

Ronnie, if we ever get back to the chassis shop, I will have time to take some stuff off to send for powdercoating!!!

it was over $3,000 in 2008 I believe before september. But no more money in it this year, I need to save up a lot money for my thesis film to graduate. But I will find a reason to put my GN in my Thesis film. ;)

Im not really sure. I'd guess maybe $2K, if that. I know my PowerLogger and M/T DRs were a good chunk of that. Mostly just small stuff over the course of the whole year.

Oh yeah, the $650 I spent on my ProTorque as well. Probably closer to $1500 for me.

somewhere around

13 or 14 thousand including the price of car-now I just have to put parts on car and learn how to tune it without damage

About $37K in 2008....

But Hey, I won the TSM points series right??? lol

around 10K. new motor with all the goodies, xfi, tune, race gas, etc

Back